- Joined
- Jan 8, 2010
- Messages
- 485
- Reaction score
- 408
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Otoyome-gatari by Mori Kaoru
Isn't the raw already out from few days ago?
Isn't the raw already out from few days ago?
I did, however, read the first line of your spoiler post and decided not to read the rest of it. hehe. Can't wait for the Edited Manga. ^^
The other characters, even antagonists as they are, make the plot dynamic and lively.
. She is cute because she says no even though she means yes. I think it'll take some time for the boy to understand this fact about her. XD

ahahahaLOL~ Such a reasoning. One gets a wife, one gets a sister, huh?![]()
sorry I meant Ali!!! Ali and Mr Smith each get a wife. Not Talas/Tarasu (whatever >.>) I typed the wrong name lol.
I believe Tarasu is how the katakana of her name is read. I'm more to call her Talas anyway. ^^Talking about Talas, I wonder what everyone else think about her story and it's conclusion?
Also, do you think we will ever see her again or her story already ended there?
Didn't Mori say that Karluk and Talas names originated from Battle of Talas, so her name is supposed to be Talas not Tarasu?
LOL, okay, hahahahaha~ahahahasorry I meant Ali!!! Ali and Mr Smith each get a wife. Not Talas/Tarasu (whatever >.>) I typed the wrong name lol.



