Page Color Naruto 444 17

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
looks nice...but the hair color should be bright red...
 

blaarg8891

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your color is great and your skills as an artist are above average, but I don't think this is the best page to be displaying your talent, there's so much black that it kind of makes the picture look bland and overly simple. But that's just my opinion, its still a good color none the less :)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i agree with killbill and blaarg8891!:amuse
 

KikumaruZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
15
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
thx all for criticize
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good try, but the texture of your coloring looks a little bit to thick in some areas, especially in the last panel. Well, I just took a look @ your deviantart gallery, and I think your a decent colorist. You have a lot of things to work on, and improve, but you definitely have potential. Well, I hope you keep making progress Kikumaruz. Keep up the good work, and don't give up.
 
Last edited:

alpvonkri

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
841
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Good job!!!:amuse
 

KikumaruZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
15
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Good try, but the texture of your coloring looks a little bit to thick in some areas, especially in the last panel. Well, I just took a look @ your deviantart gallery, and I think your a decent colorist. You have a lot of things to work on, and improve, but you definitely have potential. Well, I hope you keep making progress Kikumaruz. Keep up the good work, and don't give up.
Thank you very much & criticize, >///<


Thx comment for alpvonkri
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
great colors!

(hard language X_X)
 
Top