Pain (My first coloring)

Jameo

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
15
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Today was a boring day so i tryed to Color a Panel^^
It is cleaned by Mahil (THX)
here it is:


So what do ya think?
Hope it isn´t to crappy.^^
 

shaddy85

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
164
Reaction score
200
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Not bad as for the first colouring ^^ keep it up ^^
 

studiokid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
133
Reaction score
40
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
England
base colours are good but please shade and dont use the blending options.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nice try!looks good :thumbs
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No it's not crappy at all, especially for your first coloring. I've seen a lot of first colorings, and your is one of the better ones I've seen. If you decide to keep on coloring, I think it's a good decision. From what I can tell, you do have some potential, so you should definitely consider coloring like this more. Just keep in mind, that just like anything else, it will take some time, and dedication to get really good at this. From what I can tell though, you're off to a good start, so that's good.
 
Last edited:
Top