- Joined
- Aug 4, 2006
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
As you can tell by the title, I've been watching a lot Hitman Reborn!
Sharingan Kakashi
Pro - All the Sharingan Abilities (1,000+ jutsus gone!)
Con - Sucks his Chakra UP (we've seen this become an issue way too many times; he can probably pull off a gimped max of 8 techniques a day if he uses MS)
Loss of sight
Kakashi
Pro - Has a WHOLE lot more chakra (he might not have 1,000 jutsus any more, but I guarantee he will be able to use the jutsus he has 10x more often)
Con - All the Sharingan Abilities Lost
I'd pick Kakashi w/o Sharingan to be the stronger ver. of the two and the one with more potential. I'm assuming a lot, but what we do know of Kakashi [genius (non-Uchiha learning MS?!), quad-element user (bloodline limit anyone?), chakra+++] is enough to justify.
Your thoughts?
Sharingan Kakashi
Pro - All the Sharingan Abilities (1,000+ jutsus gone!)
Con - Sucks his Chakra UP (we've seen this become an issue way too many times; he can probably pull off a gimped max of 8 techniques a day if he uses MS)
Loss of sight
Kakashi
Pro - Has a WHOLE lot more chakra (he might not have 1,000 jutsus any more, but I guarantee he will be able to use the jutsus he has 10x more often)
Con - All the Sharingan Abilities Lost
I'd pick Kakashi w/o Sharingan to be the stronger ver. of the two and the one with more potential. I'm assuming a lot, but what we do know of Kakashi [genius (non-Uchiha learning MS?!), quad-element user (bloodline limit anyone?), chakra+++] is enough to justify.
Your thoughts?