- Joined
- Aug 3, 2006
- Messages
- 4,863
- Reaction score
- 2,841
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How are you, friends? I hope is everything all right! Time for another review, huh? These latest reviews are up a bit earlier than usual, but usually weekends I don’t have so much free time, and probably the reviews only would be up on Monday, but it’s good that I’m with little to do in job, hehe, then I can write properly write the reviews!
The Edited Manga used is from Binktopia
[size=+2]
Beautiful eyes, huh?
In the beginning we can see Suigetsu trying to extract information regarding the 8 Tails using methods that we can call “a little unusual”, but such methods were useless: 8 Tails’s fellows won’t say anything, they’re too loyal to their friends, and Suigetsu is wasting efforts, when Sasuke just showed up and he’s determined to extract that information at all costs. Sasuke then opens his right eye with the new Sharingan, and in a Jedi speech, he is able to know the enemy’s weak point, and so, a genjutsu is casting, and with that, the man begins to speak where the Hachibi is located.
Yes, it’s good to see some new ability coming from his new Sharingan, after all, people were wondering about it, but I’m afraid that this power up just now seems to be too much convenient at this point: It’s the perfect skill to be used in order to try to capture Hachibi: in the right moment, Sasuke has the right jutsu. And I think this technique won’t be useful anymore, given the fact Sasuke’s only goal is destroy Konoha’s top brass, unless he’s intending to gather more information from Danzou and the others, in this case this new skill is a good choice.
An interesting detail who caught my attention here is that now, Hawk Team is wearing Akatsuki’s robe! And with this, there’s no doubt anymore that they are villains, even if they aren’t in the book given to Naruto, Akatsuki’s robes seems to be well known among the ninja world, and anyone who could be able to recognize these clothes would label them as wanted criminals. I must say they I like so much to see them with such robes, first because I love Akatsuki’s robe, seems it give some omnipotent style, and Hawk with that show us that Akatsuki is becoming really powerful, more enemies, and Sasuke with this robe is priceless!
How do you kill an enemy who cannot die?
Now we’re returning to Konoha, where Naruto and the other are trying to figure out the code’s real meaning, because, to them, the code is too vague, and Pa frog, who witnessed the fight, can help in the investigation. In a first moment, Pa frog was able to establish some connection mainly due the fact that Jiraya was looking for Nagato among the 6 bodies, but couldn’t find him, and thinking that way, the code fits perfectly with its meaning, Nagato isn’t with the 6 Pains, and I’m sure Fukasaku already noticed it, but the strange detail is that he didn’t speak about this little detail to anyone: wouldn’t hurt to tell about Nagato to the other, but instead, he’s just saying the code is too vague, and his reactions seems to show that he’s hiding this detail on purpose. My guess is that Pa is suspicious about something that could be related with Konoha, and to not make any unnecessary or wrong move now, he’ll investigate first and take clear conclusions.
Not only that statement, but in this chapter Pa keeps giving us hints that there’s more in that code than we think: he just said that was speculation, but Pain will always return, even if he was killed, or even when he said that the code can already be deciphered or not The mystery surrounding Pain still is in the air, which is a good thing: Since the beginning I never believed that Pain could be defeated by normal means, and with this chapter, I’m sure about my statement: Pa knows more then we think. And the things even get worse because the autopsy and the interrogation will take a while. I wasn’t expecting so much coming from interrogatory, but at least I thought we would some scenes related with the autopsy, but unfortunately, I don’t think it will be possible: seems the focus will change to Naruto or 8 Tails for now, and not only that, but some detailed autopsy would be too “strong” in this kind of manga.
You can do it, Naruto! Be a person like your father and master…
While Konoha is in the dark, Naruto gets more and more impatient, saying that he’ll get revenge for what happened with Jiraya. Even if he knows that all of his efforts will be useless, he won’t just retreat now. Another positive point in this chapter is that we can see again those Naruto’s weird faces, often presented in part one. Page 11, for example, portrait it very well. It’s kind of funny. Then Pa frog saw Naruto’s determination to face Pain, and he’ll offer to train Naruto in the Myouboku Mountains, just like Jiraya once did! Pa is showing some “affection” toward Naruto, probably he’s seeing Naruto as a second Jiraya, and being the destined child, he has the potential do change the world to a better place.
Naruto’s training was another great point to be discussed in this review: Many people here were predicting that Naruto would train into the frog mountain under, and to tell the truth, this is the only way to give a good training to Naruto. Not only he’ll be well developed, but with this training, I’m seeing Naruto as the strongest ninja in Konoha after it: probably Pa will use the same method he used on Jiraya, but the difference here is that Naruto now knows how to use the kage bunshin at his fully control; using about 1000 clones, he’ll be able do almost a 3 years-training in just one day. When Kishimoto had introduced the kage bunshin as an effective training method, Naruto was able to master quickly any training, and now he’ll surpass Jiraya, because I don’t think Jiraya could use 1000 bunshins in his training. And we cannot forget about the power up Itachi gave to Naruto, and the key that Jiraya has spoken before. With all these elements, Naruto will be a monster in the fights. I’m so glad to see that finally Naruto will get the power he deserves, and on a stylish way, training with master of his master!
I don’t think he’s in a mood to fight today…
And after a long hiatus without any jinchuuriki, finally it’s time to see the other remaining one, Hachibi, a.k.a eight tails! The way he was introduced leads me to think that he’ll be important in the current context. Yugito was presented already being chased by Akatsuki, and the 4 tails showed up defeated by Kisame. And Kishimoto is giving some emphasis in this capture, that’s why I’m thinking we’ll see more than just a capture here. Another good reason to keep the 8 tails in the story is because for a long time we didn’t see a newcomer in the story and new characters always are great addictions in any story.
From his appearance, I would say it seems so much an Octopus, the tails are in the same format as the tentacles. And I think with its look, the speculation regarding the 8 tails being Kabuto or being related with the Yamata no Orochi is over. I never believed on this theory, and there’s no more doubt left about it.
And judging by his appearance, this warrior must be powerful and skilled: with all of those blades and swords probably he’s very powerful without his released form; and he has full control over his bijuu, as we can see when he just got reverted to his human form; and the 8 tails must be insanely powerful in chakra aspect. Sasuke has become powerful as well, but I’m sure he’ll have a hard time against this beast, after all, if we’re assuming that the bijuu’s powers are measured by its tails, and using this logic, Hachibi is probably the second most powerful being in Narutoverse, thus putting a good fight against Hawk Team.
***Key Points***
[size=+2]
Good chapter, was a surprise to me to see Hawk Team wearing Akatsuki’s robes, and a Pa frog seems a little suspicious about the code; Not much happened on Konoha, except by the fact Naruto will train with Pa frog from now, which was expected. The art here was good to see, as I said before we could see some funny Naruto’s facial expression. The pace was a little slow, but the best thing was Hachibi being introduced. Almost no action here, except by Sasuke’s new power. Other than that, was a good transition chapter, setting up the stage for some important events, like Naruto’s training and a likely 8 tails vs Hawk fight.
[size=+2]And Now…[/size]
Last week I’ve predicted two possible options, and with this chapter, I’ll sticky with my second one: Pain will attack Kohoa while Naruto will be in his training; this way, Naruto won’t be captured and Pain can cause a mess on Konoha; Soon after it, Naruto will return just to see that his homeland was destroyed, and his hatred would increase even more, where he would master his training in every aspect, just to fight against Pain, who not only killed his master, but had destroyed Konoha. A perfect scenario for a twist, one of the most powerful villages completely in ruins!
As for Hachibi and Hawk, the last thing I want to see is Sasuke defeating this newcomer without any efforts; I don’t know how powerful is this thing, but there’s no way to defeat if easily. And there’s one more possibility: if the Hachibi could bring Sasuke to the light again. It’s very unlikely, but maybe this new guy can do it, because I want see some alliance between Naruto and 8 Tails, and in this fight, only one will be left, and we know that Kishimoto wouldn’t kick Sasuke just now. Hachibi losing here would mean that his appearance was kind of useless.
The Edited Manga used is from Binktopia
[size=+2]
Naruto 408 – Fukasaku’s Proposal
[/size]
Beautiful eyes, huh?
In the beginning we can see Suigetsu trying to extract information regarding the 8 Tails using methods that we can call “a little unusual”, but such methods were useless: 8 Tails’s fellows won’t say anything, they’re too loyal to their friends, and Suigetsu is wasting efforts, when Sasuke just showed up and he’s determined to extract that information at all costs. Sasuke then opens his right eye with the new Sharingan, and in a Jedi speech, he is able to know the enemy’s weak point, and so, a genjutsu is casting, and with that, the man begins to speak where the Hachibi is located.
Yes, it’s good to see some new ability coming from his new Sharingan, after all, people were wondering about it, but I’m afraid that this power up just now seems to be too much convenient at this point: It’s the perfect skill to be used in order to try to capture Hachibi: in the right moment, Sasuke has the right jutsu. And I think this technique won’t be useful anymore, given the fact Sasuke’s only goal is destroy Konoha’s top brass, unless he’s intending to gather more information from Danzou and the others, in this case this new skill is a good choice.
An interesting detail who caught my attention here is that now, Hawk Team is wearing Akatsuki’s robe! And with this, there’s no doubt anymore that they are villains, even if they aren’t in the book given to Naruto, Akatsuki’s robes seems to be well known among the ninja world, and anyone who could be able to recognize these clothes would label them as wanted criminals. I must say they I like so much to see them with such robes, first because I love Akatsuki’s robe, seems it give some omnipotent style, and Hawk with that show us that Akatsuki is becoming really powerful, more enemies, and Sasuke with this robe is priceless!
How do you kill an enemy who cannot die?
Now we’re returning to Konoha, where Naruto and the other are trying to figure out the code’s real meaning, because, to them, the code is too vague, and Pa frog, who witnessed the fight, can help in the investigation. In a first moment, Pa frog was able to establish some connection mainly due the fact that Jiraya was looking for Nagato among the 6 bodies, but couldn’t find him, and thinking that way, the code fits perfectly with its meaning, Nagato isn’t with the 6 Pains, and I’m sure Fukasaku already noticed it, but the strange detail is that he didn’t speak about this little detail to anyone: wouldn’t hurt to tell about Nagato to the other, but instead, he’s just saying the code is too vague, and his reactions seems to show that he’s hiding this detail on purpose. My guess is that Pa is suspicious about something that could be related with Konoha, and to not make any unnecessary or wrong move now, he’ll investigate first and take clear conclusions.
Not only that statement, but in this chapter Pa keeps giving us hints that there’s more in that code than we think: he just said that was speculation, but Pain will always return, even if he was killed, or even when he said that the code can already be deciphered or not The mystery surrounding Pain still is in the air, which is a good thing: Since the beginning I never believed that Pain could be defeated by normal means, and with this chapter, I’m sure about my statement: Pa knows more then we think. And the things even get worse because the autopsy and the interrogation will take a while. I wasn’t expecting so much coming from interrogatory, but at least I thought we would some scenes related with the autopsy, but unfortunately, I don’t think it will be possible: seems the focus will change to Naruto or 8 Tails for now, and not only that, but some detailed autopsy would be too “strong” in this kind of manga.
You can do it, Naruto! Be a person like your father and master…
While Konoha is in the dark, Naruto gets more and more impatient, saying that he’ll get revenge for what happened with Jiraya. Even if he knows that all of his efforts will be useless, he won’t just retreat now. Another positive point in this chapter is that we can see again those Naruto’s weird faces, often presented in part one. Page 11, for example, portrait it very well. It’s kind of funny. Then Pa frog saw Naruto’s determination to face Pain, and he’ll offer to train Naruto in the Myouboku Mountains, just like Jiraya once did! Pa is showing some “affection” toward Naruto, probably he’s seeing Naruto as a second Jiraya, and being the destined child, he has the potential do change the world to a better place.
Naruto’s training was another great point to be discussed in this review: Many people here were predicting that Naruto would train into the frog mountain under, and to tell the truth, this is the only way to give a good training to Naruto. Not only he’ll be well developed, but with this training, I’m seeing Naruto as the strongest ninja in Konoha after it: probably Pa will use the same method he used on Jiraya, but the difference here is that Naruto now knows how to use the kage bunshin at his fully control; using about 1000 clones, he’ll be able do almost a 3 years-training in just one day. When Kishimoto had introduced the kage bunshin as an effective training method, Naruto was able to master quickly any training, and now he’ll surpass Jiraya, because I don’t think Jiraya could use 1000 bunshins in his training. And we cannot forget about the power up Itachi gave to Naruto, and the key that Jiraya has spoken before. With all these elements, Naruto will be a monster in the fights. I’m so glad to see that finally Naruto will get the power he deserves, and on a stylish way, training with master of his master!
I don’t think he’s in a mood to fight today…
And after a long hiatus without any jinchuuriki, finally it’s time to see the other remaining one, Hachibi, a.k.a eight tails! The way he was introduced leads me to think that he’ll be important in the current context. Yugito was presented already being chased by Akatsuki, and the 4 tails showed up defeated by Kisame. And Kishimoto is giving some emphasis in this capture, that’s why I’m thinking we’ll see more than just a capture here. Another good reason to keep the 8 tails in the story is because for a long time we didn’t see a newcomer in the story and new characters always are great addictions in any story.
From his appearance, I would say it seems so much an Octopus, the tails are in the same format as the tentacles. And I think with its look, the speculation regarding the 8 tails being Kabuto or being related with the Yamata no Orochi is over. I never believed on this theory, and there’s no more doubt left about it.
And judging by his appearance, this warrior must be powerful and skilled: with all of those blades and swords probably he’s very powerful without his released form; and he has full control over his bijuu, as we can see when he just got reverted to his human form; and the 8 tails must be insanely powerful in chakra aspect. Sasuke has become powerful as well, but I’m sure he’ll have a hard time against this beast, after all, if we’re assuming that the bijuu’s powers are measured by its tails, and using this logic, Hachibi is probably the second most powerful being in Narutoverse, thus putting a good fight against Hawk Team.
***Key Points***
- 8 Tails as a new character
- Naruto will train will Fugasaku
- Sasuke’s new genjutsu
- Hawk and Akatsuki’s robes
[size=+2]
Summary
[/size]Good chapter, was a surprise to me to see Hawk Team wearing Akatsuki’s robes, and a Pa frog seems a little suspicious about the code; Not much happened on Konoha, except by the fact Naruto will train with Pa frog from now, which was expected. The art here was good to see, as I said before we could see some funny Naruto’s facial expression. The pace was a little slow, but the best thing was Hachibi being introduced. Almost no action here, except by Sasuke’s new power. Other than that, was a good transition chapter, setting up the stage for some important events, like Naruto’s training and a likely 8 tails vs Hawk fight.
[size=+2]And Now…[/size]
Last week I’ve predicted two possible options, and with this chapter, I’ll sticky with my second one: Pain will attack Kohoa while Naruto will be in his training; this way, Naruto won’t be captured and Pain can cause a mess on Konoha; Soon after it, Naruto will return just to see that his homeland was destroyed, and his hatred would increase even more, where he would master his training in every aspect, just to fight against Pain, who not only killed his master, but had destroyed Konoha. A perfect scenario for a twist, one of the most powerful villages completely in ruins!
As for Hachibi and Hawk, the last thing I want to see is Sasuke defeating this newcomer without any efforts; I don’t know how powerful is this thing, but there’s no way to defeat if easily. And there’s one more possibility: if the Hachibi could bring Sasuke to the light again. It’s very unlikely, but maybe this new guy can do it, because I want see some alliance between Naruto and 8 Tails, and in this fight, only one will be left, and we know that Kishimoto wouldn’t kick Sasuke just now. Hachibi losing here would mean that his appearance was kind of useless.
Last edited: