- Joined
- Aug 3, 2006
- Messages
- 4,863
- Reaction score
- 2,841
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hhhooyyy, my dear people! Yes, it’s me patedecarne, again with the reviews here! I think some of you are wondering if I have quit from the weekly Naruto’s reviews, and I can assure you, no, definitely I won’t drop the reviews. And an explanation about what happened: Like I said in the last review, I’ve changed my job, and with this, I don’t have so much free time as before; Then, I was wondering what to do about it and after thinking, I’ve come to a conclusion: I’ll write shorter reviews than usual, this way I can keep up the weekly pace without overdoing myself like these past 3 weeks.
What’ll change with that? Being shorter, I won’t give more detailed and deep explanation as before, trying to focus only in the important points, but without forgetting any of these points. Of course, if I have enough time, I’ll write more deeply reviews, but I cannot guarantee anything just now, but I cannot complain, after all, the new payment is way higher than the previous one, not to tell that was the job I was looking for (Software Architect). Anyway, I won’t quit with the reviews, I promise! ^^
All the pictures came from Hitsugaara Edited Mangas
[size=+2]
I’ve seen this kind of power before…
And then, we come to know what’s Hachibi’s special skill, the 8 sword. Despite its name, Hachibi doesn’t use another sword; instead, he’ll use the bijuu power just like Naruto used before. Clearly we can notice some resemblances with Naruto, and the main difference is that Hachibi knows how to use its powers without losing his mind. While it could a hint that Naruto will fight as Hachibi is fighting now, I don’t know if he’ll use a mix between Senjutsu and bijuu powers. Naruto has so many powerups right now, and Kishimoto must deal with the powerups wisely to not turn Naruto on an ominous character. I must say that I liked so much about this part of the fight because we can see again another jinchuuriki fighting: Bijjus and Jinchuurikis are part of the major plot involved on part 2, and we needed to see more from the human beast, though this will be the last one involving new characters, for obvious reasons.
Beware of my cartwheel no jutsu!
Good times, huh, Sasuke, but yes, not only visual resemblances with Naruto are noticed here, as well lethal resemblances involving the powers, which shouldn’t be a problem right now, as Sasuke was able to avoid Hachibi’s strike. Some things should be discussed here: Hachibi’s brother and Sasuke’s ability to avoid the strike: As we come to find later, Raikage is Hachibi’s brother, and probably something else about him will be mentioned from now, or even an appearance, given the results so far. But as a Kage, obviously he’s a very powerful and skilled warrior, probably more powerful than his brother, but exactly why to mention about Sasuke being the second person to avoid his attack? Is Kishimoto worshipping Sasuke as a kage level fighter? Even though Sasuke is skilled, I don’t think he’s reached such title on his life.
What do you think, you moron???
As Hachibi missed his attack, on Sasuke, now he’s changed his target, and Juugo, Karin and Suigetsu are in serious danger now! But they managed to escape from the certain death. The best thing on this part: Sasuke’s reactions. From someone who was only fighting by himself, now he’s worried with his team. From all the battles, this one was the best for Sasuke, seeing who his mind has changed a little. When we think about the Amaterasu part, the Team 7 memories were a great surprise to see here: in the last moment, when all of them were about to die, the memories just came up and then a emotional Amaterasu was fired. A little cliché here, not to tell the victory( again, in the last part), but something has changed in Sasuke with this fight.
Sharingan will take the world!!
Oh, the pace: some people got the feeling that this chapter was too short, but it’s the truth, because actions paced chapters usually are like that. I wouldn’t say this is a problem, because the contents were good enough: After the furious attack unleashed by Hachibi, we can see Sasuke testing his new power, Tsukiyomi, which was proven to be ineffective against Hachibi, because a jinchuuriki who has a good sync with his bijuu can break the illusions. Maybe a hint that Naruto can outclass Tsukiyomi, the most powerful genjutsu, in the future, if by chance both of them were to fight (which I highly doubt now, still I have high hopes to see Sasuke with the good side again). Like some people were prediction, this fight has the purpose to show what the new sharingan can do: If the genjutsu was broken, the same cannot be applied to Amaterasu(again, will be discussed later). The action content here was good enough the keep the attention, though.
Gimme a hug, Sas!!!
Until now, we couldn`t say that Hawk and Hachibi were fighting equally. In the truth, we were witnessed a massacre, just one-man fight. Sasuke again was mortally wounded, and this time Juugo was the healer. Again, more fan service here, because Juugo only could help Sasuke due the blood compatibility using the Cursed Seal properties. But the teamwork still works wonderful here, and like I mentioned in the previous chapters, it`s good to see Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin doing something useful (well, had Sasuke fight alone, we all know the results).
The newest colossus, right here!!!
After a brief explanation about how was possible to break Tsukiyomi, 8 tails will show something really interesting: The bijuu`s true form. And I must say, Hachibi one the most original among the bijuus we`ve seen so far: A bull with octopus tentacles as tails. Probably Kishimoto was inspired by Shadow of the Colossus game (which has a monster almost exactly like Hachibi). Now, we`ve reached a point which I consider to best the best cliffhanger on a action manga: 4 helpless people surrounded by a powerful beast. From all the three chapters, this was the best one, mainly because the action paced and Hachibi`s design. The plot development here was anything special to be noticed, but seeing how the entire chapter was focused on the battle, Kishimoto has done a great job here.
[size=+2]
A crazy cow, WTF?!?!?!
The situation isn`t very good right now: On its unreleased state, Hachibi seems to be too much for Hawk to bear, and with Karin`s comments, I`d say that Hachibi is the second strongest, due the fact she never sensed that kind of chakra. Even on the unreleased state, 8 tails still keeps his cool attitude, and with that, It`s safe to say that he has full control over the bijuu, using only the bijuu chakra or using the true form. Unfortunately, I don`t think Hachibi will stay on the story from now, but it`s really a shame that such character, with a huge potential, being disposed that way(commented in the last part of review). Still there`s a slighty chance to see him again, but we don`t know even his name, and when we come to think about it, a nameless character won`t remain for much time.
No place for kids, you know…
In this meantime, Juugo was healing Sasuke when he`s reverted to his child form! By now, we can only make assumptions, but my guess here is that Juugo is using too much from his power, including the CS itself. We don`t know exactly how CS acts in the original host, but it`s the most plausible option so far. I`m glad to see another ability coming from Juugo: it`s true that he can only heal people with some kind of compatibility, but it`s better than nothing for this fight.
Silver Surfer???
And if Juugo is healing Sasuke, Suigetsu is the one who`s protecting everyone with some water barrier, which was effective even to stop Hachibi for a short time. Since the beginning of this fight I`m saying how important was the team work here, but we`ve reached the climax here: One is healing, the other is protecting. Suigetsu, who is following Sasuke, even though when he doesn`t like him so much, is risking his own life in order to protect the other. And with Sasuke`s reactions, it`s clearly that he cares about the others now. All their combined efforts were enough to achieve a victory, though a debatable one.
Talking about atomic blasts…
As Suigetsu is protecting them, Hachibi is preparing a massive chakra laser, something like that chakra ball that 4 tails Naruto once used, and unfortunately, Suigetsu took the attack directly. It`s really strange that Suigetsu didn`t die with such attack, an attack who was able to disintegrate a large portion of the battlefield. Back when Naruto became the 4 tails, I got the feeling that he was more powerful on his 4 tails mode than Hachibi with full power. Even Kusanagi sword couldn’t penetrate in Naruto, whereas Amaterasu was able to defeat Hachibi. Of course we cannot compare Kusanagi and Amaterasu’s properties, but if Amaterasu probably couldn’t hurt Naruto. Kusanagi’s sword was a sword said to cut through anything, but still couldn’t cut 4 - tails Naruto. Then, possibly the black fire said to burn anything would have a chance to not burn Naruto as well.
Is this, the will of fire?
The fight then would reach its very final climax, with a worried Sasuke staring at his wounded comrades and with a decisive resolve, Amaterasu was triggered. Like I said in the Bleach reviews, I like so much dramatic and final moments like this we can find in chapter 414: without any escape chance, surrounded by that giant beast; Lets for a while forget chapter 415: The last jutsu in the end, the black panel with Amaterasu’s name: Dramatic panels and team 7: that made my day, after all. Of course nothing else would work against 8 tails, and as the last resort, the amaterasu in a fight where Sasuke wasn’t trying to capture Hachibi, but protect his friends. Good and impressive.
[size=+2]
Witness all the epic ness here…
The story and the conclusion will be discussed later, but first, the art will be commented: through these 3 chapters, I must say how impressed I was with the art involved here: the fighting scenes were great, but if I must choose the best sequence, it has to be the beginning of chapter 415. The giant beast being burned by Amaterasu was simple, amazing: Hachibi and Amaterasu should be remembered for a long time after those first panels. An epic panel, so well drawn, an the following sequence, with one of tails almost hitting Karin, and the pain suffered by 8 tails, yes, Kishimoto made a great art for an epic ending. Aside being the best panels, there’re more to comment, like the ones with Hachibi and the bijuu chakra and even Naruto fully using the the Natural arts. The art was the spotlight here, where I’ll risk saying that it was totally flawless in these 3 chapters!
C’mon, a jinchuuriki can do better…
Hachibi was defeated by just one jutsu. At first, one can say that is only illogical, because a warrior who was almost playing with Hawk Team before the release has to be defeated that kind of ease, after the released form. Such controversial subject and some things must be discussed about it. Sasuke has his merits about the victory, indeed, but from what I saw here, Hachibi was so much weakened when we compare with Kyuubi, for example. In brief words, Sasuke has won not because he’s super strong, but because the jinchuuriki wasn’t portrayed anymore as the infernal beast with massive power that could destroy an entire village. I was disappointed with the lack of power and stamina coming from the bijuu. Jumping for some conclusions, one can say that Minato wasn’t that strong, because he was needed to use a forbidden jutsu to seal a strong beast when another ninja only used one jutsu and easily defeated Hachibi. Again, the problem lies on Hachibi, for not being the ultimate weapon as we were expecting to see after 400 chapters. Another reason why I think that Kyuubi won’t be a big help for Naruto anymore, not only because he’s achieved Senjutsu, but because Kyuubi can lose easily using the logic involved on this battle.
Konoha, from now, Pain will be only a part of the problem
Again, Sasuke never ceases to surprise me! Even after Juugo saying to forget Karin, Sasuke wouldn’t just give up, and then, he was able to stop Amaterasu, using the true new power coming from his Mangekyou Sharigan. With this new acquisition, we can make sure about the true purpose of this fight, like I said before: A showdown to show what the new eyes are capable of. But this time, I cannot blame Sasuke for using such convenient power right now, because he didn’t know the extends of MS, and thus, his arrogancy was completely thrown away. And I’m saying all these things because now, as of chapter 415, I still believe that Sasuke won’t return to Madara. So many things has happened inside these 3 chapters that if by chance Sasuke returns to Madara, the inconsistency will be even more big then before: After saving his friends in a dead match fight, recognizing how important friendship is, the minimum Sasuke can do now is redeem himself with Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu. But anyway, I don’t think they’ll be able to just make their way to Akatsuki’s hideout, given the fact the now, probably Raikage is aware from what happened, and they already lose Yugito; They won’t afford to lose another comrade, even more when such person is Raikage’s brother. We should expect some interesting turn of events here, because if by chance Sasuke gives Hachibi to Madara, the story won’t progress so far, and would be good to see Raikage retrieving his brother and imprisoning Hawk Team, or what could be way more interesting: Raikage telling to Konoha that they have Sasuke! Should be interesting, huh?
Well Done, Naruto!
But of course, if we don’t have Naruto, then the manga isn’t Naruto, right? And what a pleasant surprise to see here! Naruto is doing very well his training, and through chapter 414 and 415 we can notice how much progress Naruto has done. Naruto can lift up a giant statue using the natural energy, on a faster rate than Jiraya, with that old cliché: “on a first try, he couldn’t, but after focusing more, he was able”. But despite this little issue, Fukasaku gave us more hints that Naruto will be Konoha’s strongest after the training, because he even surpasses Jiraya on the training. With all these training I’m really interested to see the results, though I don’t think anymore that Naruto will face Pain at first: If Jiraya lost to Pain using full Hermit Mode, Naruto must be stronger than Jiraya to stand a chance, and I think he’ll need more time to become stronger that J-man. Oh, and let’s not forget about “that jutsu” mentioned on chapter 415. Clearly naruto was hiding this jutsu from anyone, and given the fact that Rasen-Shuriken isn’t a secret for everyone, the jutsu mentioned here is the one who Jiraya was talking about long time ago, during rescua Gaara’a arc.
There’s more than meets the eye here…
Another detail that caught the attention here was Fukasaku’s speech about Senjutsu’s effects: By itself, it can recover the user’s stamina but adding the kyuubi chakra to it, we have an unstoppable and tireless Naruto. Then, can Naruto fight endlessly any battle from now? But again this training looks great, not only for the fast pace here( Naruto already know how to use Senjutsu without oil), but the chapter ‘s cliffhanger as well. The first book Jiraya wrote, huh? Probably the book Jiraya wrote while traveling around the world, mentioned in the prophecy. Being the case, maybe the true secret Jiraya left was in it. Two things here: This book hasn’t anything Naruto’s parents related, seeing how Jiraya wrote this book earlier on his youth, and something is inside the book, whether being the secret or not we don’t know for sure, but Fukasaku gave the book to Naruto right on middle of the training, and not for a casual reading, that’s I’m sure.
[size=+2]
Good chapters after all: The pace was fast, the fighting scenes were superb and Hachibi’s design was great too. The biggest disappointment here was Hachibi and its powers on the released form. Naruto’s part was great too, not only Kishimoto is conducting his training with mastery, without “fillers” between the training and get straight to the point. With some minor problems, the chapters weren’t that bad like I thought before, after re-reading them about 15, 20 times.
[size=+2]And Now…[/size]
Definitely that book contains something important, and we’ll find it out in the next chapter. My intuition says that Pain’s secrets lies in the book, and when Naruto finds the secret, will be too late, as Pain will be arriving at Konoha at the same time. And Ithink Sasuke’s part is over too, where the story will focus on Naruto and Konoha again. Either way, seems to be an interesting chain of events beginning after the book!
What’ll change with that? Being shorter, I won’t give more detailed and deep explanation as before, trying to focus only in the important points, but without forgetting any of these points. Of course, if I have enough time, I’ll write more deeply reviews, but I cannot guarantee anything just now, but I cannot complain, after all, the new payment is way higher than the previous one, not to tell that was the job I was looking for (Software Architect). Anyway, I won’t quit with the reviews, I promise! ^^
All the pictures came from Hitsugaara Edited Mangas
[size=+2]
Naruto 413 - Collapse
[/size]
I’ve seen this kind of power before…
And then, we come to know what’s Hachibi’s special skill, the 8 sword. Despite its name, Hachibi doesn’t use another sword; instead, he’ll use the bijuu power just like Naruto used before. Clearly we can notice some resemblances with Naruto, and the main difference is that Hachibi knows how to use its powers without losing his mind. While it could a hint that Naruto will fight as Hachibi is fighting now, I don’t know if he’ll use a mix between Senjutsu and bijuu powers. Naruto has so many powerups right now, and Kishimoto must deal with the powerups wisely to not turn Naruto on an ominous character. I must say that I liked so much about this part of the fight because we can see again another jinchuuriki fighting: Bijjus and Jinchuurikis are part of the major plot involved on part 2, and we needed to see more from the human beast, though this will be the last one involving new characters, for obvious reasons.
Beware of my cartwheel no jutsu!
Good times, huh, Sasuke, but yes, not only visual resemblances with Naruto are noticed here, as well lethal resemblances involving the powers, which shouldn’t be a problem right now, as Sasuke was able to avoid Hachibi’s strike. Some things should be discussed here: Hachibi’s brother and Sasuke’s ability to avoid the strike: As we come to find later, Raikage is Hachibi’s brother, and probably something else about him will be mentioned from now, or even an appearance, given the results so far. But as a Kage, obviously he’s a very powerful and skilled warrior, probably more powerful than his brother, but exactly why to mention about Sasuke being the second person to avoid his attack? Is Kishimoto worshipping Sasuke as a kage level fighter? Even though Sasuke is skilled, I don’t think he’s reached such title on his life.
What do you think, you moron???
As Hachibi missed his attack, on Sasuke, now he’s changed his target, and Juugo, Karin and Suigetsu are in serious danger now! But they managed to escape from the certain death. The best thing on this part: Sasuke’s reactions. From someone who was only fighting by himself, now he’s worried with his team. From all the battles, this one was the best for Sasuke, seeing who his mind has changed a little. When we think about the Amaterasu part, the Team 7 memories were a great surprise to see here: in the last moment, when all of them were about to die, the memories just came up and then a emotional Amaterasu was fired. A little cliché here, not to tell the victory( again, in the last part), but something has changed in Sasuke with this fight.
Sharingan will take the world!!
Oh, the pace: some people got the feeling that this chapter was too short, but it’s the truth, because actions paced chapters usually are like that. I wouldn’t say this is a problem, because the contents were good enough: After the furious attack unleashed by Hachibi, we can see Sasuke testing his new power, Tsukiyomi, which was proven to be ineffective against Hachibi, because a jinchuuriki who has a good sync with his bijuu can break the illusions. Maybe a hint that Naruto can outclass Tsukiyomi, the most powerful genjutsu, in the future, if by chance both of them were to fight (which I highly doubt now, still I have high hopes to see Sasuke with the good side again). Like some people were prediction, this fight has the purpose to show what the new sharingan can do: If the genjutsu was broken, the same cannot be applied to Amaterasu(again, will be discussed later). The action content here was good enough the keep the attention, though.
Gimme a hug, Sas!!!
Until now, we couldn`t say that Hawk and Hachibi were fighting equally. In the truth, we were witnessed a massacre, just one-man fight. Sasuke again was mortally wounded, and this time Juugo was the healer. Again, more fan service here, because Juugo only could help Sasuke due the blood compatibility using the Cursed Seal properties. But the teamwork still works wonderful here, and like I mentioned in the previous chapters, it`s good to see Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin doing something useful (well, had Sasuke fight alone, we all know the results).
The newest colossus, right here!!!
After a brief explanation about how was possible to break Tsukiyomi, 8 tails will show something really interesting: The bijuu`s true form. And I must say, Hachibi one the most original among the bijuus we`ve seen so far: A bull with octopus tentacles as tails. Probably Kishimoto was inspired by Shadow of the Colossus game (which has a monster almost exactly like Hachibi). Now, we`ve reached a point which I consider to best the best cliffhanger on a action manga: 4 helpless people surrounded by a powerful beast. From all the three chapters, this was the best one, mainly because the action paced and Hachibi`s design. The plot development here was anything special to be noticed, but seeing how the entire chapter was focused on the battle, Kishimoto has done a great job here.
[size=+2]
Naruto 414 – Raging Bull
[/size]
A crazy cow, WTF?!?!?!
The situation isn`t very good right now: On its unreleased state, Hachibi seems to be too much for Hawk to bear, and with Karin`s comments, I`d say that Hachibi is the second strongest, due the fact she never sensed that kind of chakra. Even on the unreleased state, 8 tails still keeps his cool attitude, and with that, It`s safe to say that he has full control over the bijuu, using only the bijuu chakra or using the true form. Unfortunately, I don`t think Hachibi will stay on the story from now, but it`s really a shame that such character, with a huge potential, being disposed that way(commented in the last part of review). Still there`s a slighty chance to see him again, but we don`t know even his name, and when we come to think about it, a nameless character won`t remain for much time.
No place for kids, you know…
In this meantime, Juugo was healing Sasuke when he`s reverted to his child form! By now, we can only make assumptions, but my guess here is that Juugo is using too much from his power, including the CS itself. We don`t know exactly how CS acts in the original host, but it`s the most plausible option so far. I`m glad to see another ability coming from Juugo: it`s true that he can only heal people with some kind of compatibility, but it`s better than nothing for this fight.
Silver Surfer???
And if Juugo is healing Sasuke, Suigetsu is the one who`s protecting everyone with some water barrier, which was effective even to stop Hachibi for a short time. Since the beginning of this fight I`m saying how important was the team work here, but we`ve reached the climax here: One is healing, the other is protecting. Suigetsu, who is following Sasuke, even though when he doesn`t like him so much, is risking his own life in order to protect the other. And with Sasuke`s reactions, it`s clearly that he cares about the others now. All their combined efforts were enough to achieve a victory, though a debatable one.
Talking about atomic blasts…
As Suigetsu is protecting them, Hachibi is preparing a massive chakra laser, something like that chakra ball that 4 tails Naruto once used, and unfortunately, Suigetsu took the attack directly. It`s really strange that Suigetsu didn`t die with such attack, an attack who was able to disintegrate a large portion of the battlefield. Back when Naruto became the 4 tails, I got the feeling that he was more powerful on his 4 tails mode than Hachibi with full power. Even Kusanagi sword couldn’t penetrate in Naruto, whereas Amaterasu was able to defeat Hachibi. Of course we cannot compare Kusanagi and Amaterasu’s properties, but if Amaterasu probably couldn’t hurt Naruto. Kusanagi’s sword was a sword said to cut through anything, but still couldn’t cut 4 - tails Naruto. Then, possibly the black fire said to burn anything would have a chance to not burn Naruto as well.
Is this, the will of fire?
The fight then would reach its very final climax, with a worried Sasuke staring at his wounded comrades and with a decisive resolve, Amaterasu was triggered. Like I said in the Bleach reviews, I like so much dramatic and final moments like this we can find in chapter 414: without any escape chance, surrounded by that giant beast; Lets for a while forget chapter 415: The last jutsu in the end, the black panel with Amaterasu’s name: Dramatic panels and team 7: that made my day, after all. Of course nothing else would work against 8 tails, and as the last resort, the amaterasu in a fight where Sasuke wasn’t trying to capture Hachibi, but protect his friends. Good and impressive.
[size=+2]
Naruto 415 – A New Power
[/size]
Witness all the epic ness here…
The story and the conclusion will be discussed later, but first, the art will be commented: through these 3 chapters, I must say how impressed I was with the art involved here: the fighting scenes were great, but if I must choose the best sequence, it has to be the beginning of chapter 415. The giant beast being burned by Amaterasu was simple, amazing: Hachibi and Amaterasu should be remembered for a long time after those first panels. An epic panel, so well drawn, an the following sequence, with one of tails almost hitting Karin, and the pain suffered by 8 tails, yes, Kishimoto made a great art for an epic ending. Aside being the best panels, there’re more to comment, like the ones with Hachibi and the bijuu chakra and even Naruto fully using the the Natural arts. The art was the spotlight here, where I’ll risk saying that it was totally flawless in these 3 chapters!
C’mon, a jinchuuriki can do better…
Hachibi was defeated by just one jutsu. At first, one can say that is only illogical, because a warrior who was almost playing with Hawk Team before the release has to be defeated that kind of ease, after the released form. Such controversial subject and some things must be discussed about it. Sasuke has his merits about the victory, indeed, but from what I saw here, Hachibi was so much weakened when we compare with Kyuubi, for example. In brief words, Sasuke has won not because he’s super strong, but because the jinchuuriki wasn’t portrayed anymore as the infernal beast with massive power that could destroy an entire village. I was disappointed with the lack of power and stamina coming from the bijuu. Jumping for some conclusions, one can say that Minato wasn’t that strong, because he was needed to use a forbidden jutsu to seal a strong beast when another ninja only used one jutsu and easily defeated Hachibi. Again, the problem lies on Hachibi, for not being the ultimate weapon as we were expecting to see after 400 chapters. Another reason why I think that Kyuubi won’t be a big help for Naruto anymore, not only because he’s achieved Senjutsu, but because Kyuubi can lose easily using the logic involved on this battle.
Konoha, from now, Pain will be only a part of the problem
Again, Sasuke never ceases to surprise me! Even after Juugo saying to forget Karin, Sasuke wouldn’t just give up, and then, he was able to stop Amaterasu, using the true new power coming from his Mangekyou Sharigan. With this new acquisition, we can make sure about the true purpose of this fight, like I said before: A showdown to show what the new eyes are capable of. But this time, I cannot blame Sasuke for using such convenient power right now, because he didn’t know the extends of MS, and thus, his arrogancy was completely thrown away. And I’m saying all these things because now, as of chapter 415, I still believe that Sasuke won’t return to Madara. So many things has happened inside these 3 chapters that if by chance Sasuke returns to Madara, the inconsistency will be even more big then before: After saving his friends in a dead match fight, recognizing how important friendship is, the minimum Sasuke can do now is redeem himself with Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu. But anyway, I don’t think they’ll be able to just make their way to Akatsuki’s hideout, given the fact the now, probably Raikage is aware from what happened, and they already lose Yugito; They won’t afford to lose another comrade, even more when such person is Raikage’s brother. We should expect some interesting turn of events here, because if by chance Sasuke gives Hachibi to Madara, the story won’t progress so far, and would be good to see Raikage retrieving his brother and imprisoning Hawk Team, or what could be way more interesting: Raikage telling to Konoha that they have Sasuke! Should be interesting, huh?
Well Done, Naruto!
But of course, if we don’t have Naruto, then the manga isn’t Naruto, right? And what a pleasant surprise to see here! Naruto is doing very well his training, and through chapter 414 and 415 we can notice how much progress Naruto has done. Naruto can lift up a giant statue using the natural energy, on a faster rate than Jiraya, with that old cliché: “on a first try, he couldn’t, but after focusing more, he was able”. But despite this little issue, Fukasaku gave us more hints that Naruto will be Konoha’s strongest after the training, because he even surpasses Jiraya on the training. With all these training I’m really interested to see the results, though I don’t think anymore that Naruto will face Pain at first: If Jiraya lost to Pain using full Hermit Mode, Naruto must be stronger than Jiraya to stand a chance, and I think he’ll need more time to become stronger that J-man. Oh, and let’s not forget about “that jutsu” mentioned on chapter 415. Clearly naruto was hiding this jutsu from anyone, and given the fact that Rasen-Shuriken isn’t a secret for everyone, the jutsu mentioned here is the one who Jiraya was talking about long time ago, during rescua Gaara’a arc.
There’s more than meets the eye here…
Another detail that caught the attention here was Fukasaku’s speech about Senjutsu’s effects: By itself, it can recover the user’s stamina but adding the kyuubi chakra to it, we have an unstoppable and tireless Naruto. Then, can Naruto fight endlessly any battle from now? But again this training looks great, not only for the fast pace here( Naruto already know how to use Senjutsu without oil), but the chapter ‘s cliffhanger as well. The first book Jiraya wrote, huh? Probably the book Jiraya wrote while traveling around the world, mentioned in the prophecy. Being the case, maybe the true secret Jiraya left was in it. Two things here: This book hasn’t anything Naruto’s parents related, seeing how Jiraya wrote this book earlier on his youth, and something is inside the book, whether being the secret or not we don’t know for sure, but Fukasaku gave the book to Naruto right on middle of the training, and not for a casual reading, that’s I’m sure.
[size=+2]
Summary
[/size]Good chapters after all: The pace was fast, the fighting scenes were superb and Hachibi’s design was great too. The biggest disappointment here was Hachibi and its powers on the released form. Naruto’s part was great too, not only Kishimoto is conducting his training with mastery, without “fillers” between the training and get straight to the point. With some minor problems, the chapters weren’t that bad like I thought before, after re-reading them about 15, 20 times.
[size=+2]And Now…[/size]
Definitely that book contains something important, and we’ll find it out in the next chapter. My intuition says that Pain’s secrets lies in the book, and when Naruto finds the secret, will be too late, as Pain will be arriving at Konoha at the same time. And Ithink Sasuke’s part is over too, where the story will focus on Naruto and Konoha again. Either way, seems to be an interesting chain of events beginning after the book!