TV Persons unknown

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1333050/

Content:

This is what I only know from episode 1 since I started this. People are abducted. They awaken in a room of a hotel. They are constantly being watched by a camera. The hotel is situated in a city where there are no people. Some decide to get out of it but they can't and suddenly other people are popping up in that city...

Review:

I really like the mysterious atmosphere (the city where no one lives). The abducted people don't know each other and somehow you don't know who is sharing their secrets for real. They are coerced to work with each other. Furthermore (at the end of episode 1), and I am not going to spoil you, they seem to be part of a mind game. They are part of a psychological game
 
Last edited:

wilsontom

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It seems interesting. I never watch Persons unknown series. Can you plz tell me about it profoundly, so that I can make decision to watch it?
 

jonsan633

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It is very good thrill drama. Today i have started watching it...
 
Top