- Joined
- Apr 12, 2017
- Messages
- 131
- Reaction score
- 426
- Country
-
Hi! Pheromone here.
As you can tell, I enjoy following manga/LNs/anime, writing fanfics, doing manga colorings, all that relevant jazz. Outside of that, I'm just another 22 year old living the hard life of career, family, friends, gym, and non-profit work.
I like participating in active discussions, and this place's high activity is enough to draw me in. I'll be hanging a lot around the Fairy Tail forums, as well as the SnK, Ao no Exorcist, and Magi forums.
I actually know a few people here from Discord (@Jay @SirSamuel016 @Atomicus), if they actually recognize me.
Looking forward to a good time. Godspeed!
As you can tell, I enjoy following manga/LNs/anime, writing fanfics, doing manga colorings, all that relevant jazz. Outside of that, I'm just another 22 year old living the hard life of career, family, friends, gym, and non-profit work.
I like participating in active discussions, and this place's high activity is enough to draw me in. I'll be hanging a lot around the Fairy Tail forums, as well as the SnK, Ao no Exorcist, and Magi forums.
I actually know a few people here from Discord (@Jay @SirSamuel016 @Atomicus), if they actually recognize me.
Looking forward to a good time. Godspeed!
Last edited:







