Phi's zone/intro

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
They good. Do you watch anime? If yes then what are your favourite ones?
I do and recently I started watching a lot more than usual, but my favorite ones are Bungou Stray Dogs, One Piece, Boku no Hero Academia, Youjo Senki is also very good, Kaichou wa maid sama, Yuri on Ice and Akatsuki no Yona.

I could add more to the list but it would be way too long :amuse, but I try looking into each season to find out, for example Yuri on Ice was one I grew very fond of.

What are your favorites?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I do and recently I started watching a lot more than usual, but my favorite ones are Bungou Stray Dogs, One Piece, Boku no Hero Academia, Youjo Senki is also very good, Kaichou wa maid sama, Yuri on Ice and Akatsuki no Yona.

I could add more to the list but it would be way too long :amuse, but I try looking into each season to find out, for example Yuri on Ice was one I grew very fond of.

What are your favorites?
Lol I haven't watched any of the ones you mention. Watched few episodes of Kaichou wa Maid sama but dropped it as it was not my type of anime.

My favourite ones would be Code Geass, Monster, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Prince of Tennis, Shiki, Clannad..
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
Lol I haven't watched any of the ones you mention. Watched few episodes of Kaichou wa Maid sama but dropped it as it was not my type of anime.

My favourite ones would be Code Geass, Monster, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Prince of Tennis, Shiki, Clannad..
I am a fan of romance and action! :super
Kaichou was Maid sama only get fun after a while, but I find it really fun to watch.

Oh I did see Death Note, Elfen Lied, Clannad and a bit of Shiki.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I am a fan of romance and action! :super
Kaichou was Maid sama only get fun after a while, but I find it really fun to watch.

Oh I did see Death Note, Elfen Lied, Clannad and a bit of Shiki.
Yeah...I'm not into romantic animes...Clannad is something else tho :wtf

I prefer an anime with a strong storyline and a bit of dark themed.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
so Phi_sigma is really another person. I thought it was @Philia -kun trolling.:XD

Welcome to mangahelpers. :smile-big I've only been here for a little over a year and I've really enjoyed my stay. :tem
Hope you have a good time and will stay here. :verily



P.S. I like how you write everything in red.:cheerbunny
Pretty sure Phi is older than you lol (Phi as in Philiia, not the new girl)
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
Yeah...I'm not into romantic animes...Clannad is something else tho :wtf

I prefer an anime with a strong storyline and a bit of dark themed.
Clannad and Air, dunno if you watched Air but I strongly recommend it. (I really cried watching in and couldn't stop the tears...:crying)

I can handle dark theme a little tho.

 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Clannad and Air, dunno if you watched Air but I strongly recommend it. (I really cried watching in and couldn't stop the tears...:crying)

I can handle dark theme a little tho.

Haven't been watching anime lately. Maybe I'll check air.

If you can handle dark themed then watch monster. A bit old but brilliant :wtf
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
Haven't been watching anime lately. Maybe I'll check air.

If you can handle dark themed then watch monster. A bit old but brilliant :wtf
I will check it out!, don't worry if I can read Shakespeare than I doubt It'll be too old for me to watch!:awe (JK!)

I've started writing a 3 or 4 chapter dark short story:coffeeshock, I'll try posting it on next week!:blush

Hopefully you will like it and other people too!:clingy
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I will check it out!, don't worry if I can read Shakespeare than I doubt It'll be too old for me to watch!:awe (JK!)

I've started writing a 3 or 4 chapter dark short story:coffeeshock, I'll try posting it on next week!:blush

Hopefully you will like it and other people too!:clingy
:wtf

I'll look forward to it. Lin the story here after you post it. I don't check the arts and stories section
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
:wtf

I'll look forward to it. Lin the story here after you post it. I don't check the arts and stories section
I will, although I've just created the story thread, I will do so when I actually get the first chapter done! :blush

It's a story about Pandora box and mysteries surrounding the main character to make her search for something...which I'd rather not say "what", it's best to not say any spoilers...
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I will, although I've just created the story thread, I will do so when I actually get the first chapter done! :blush

It's a story about Pandora box and mysteries surrounding the main character to make her search for something...which I'd rather not say "what", it's best to not say any spoilers...
So...any update?
 
Top