@ goofy_man:
I'm not a big Gundam fan yet I can name all protagonists present in your picture
L-R, back row: Garrod, Domon, Shinn, Judau, Loran L-R, front row: Kira, Usso, Amuro, Heero, Kamille
Missing? Because I'm exposed to other Gundam titles by indirect means, the only ones I remember are Seabook, Shiro Amada and (not sure)... Christina? I'm sure there's at least another one. If Stargazer is included, Sven. If the newer SD Gundam also counts, I don't know. I hope you don't mean to include those in manga-only sidestories as well
@ goofy_man:
I'm not a big Gundam fan yet I can name all protagonists present in your picture
L-R, back row: Garrod, Domon, Shinn, Judau, Loran L-R, front row: Kira, Usso, Amuro, Heero, Kamille
Missing? Because I'm exposed to other Gundam titles by indirect means, the only ones I remember are Seabrook, Shiro Amada and (not sure)... Christina? I'm sure there's at least another one. If Stargazer is included, Sven. If the newer SD Gundam also counts, I don't know. I hope you don't mean to include those in manga-only sidestories as well
You have all of the animated ones....except for 0083's Kou Uraki. As for manga protagonists, that list is quite long......a few that jump out are: Lowe Gear (Astray), Jess Rabble (Destiny Astray), Tobia Arronax (Crossbone Gundam), and Hathaway Noa (Hathaway's Flash).....