Oct 26, 2009 #981 Xadyu Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 5,316 Reaction score 13,240 Gender Hidden Country
Oct 26, 2009 #982 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country cant see your pic, but its sth about dogglasses? lol
Oct 26, 2009 #983 Xadyu Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 5,316 Reaction score 13,240 Gender Hidden Country Yeah, someone put glasses on a dog's tail, making it's tail a nose and it's asshole a mouth..
Oct 26, 2009 #984 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country Mexican Chair People, if you have seen Brüno the movie
Oct 26, 2009 #985 Xadyu Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 5,316 Reaction score 13,240 Gender Hidden Country I haven't seen it, and I won't see it...
Oct 26, 2009 #986 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country it really is a funny movie, if u like that kind of humor. anyways. he is Mexican as well Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
Oct 26, 2009 #987 Xadyu Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 5,316 Reaction score 13,240 Gender Hidden Country I don't like Bruno, at least Borat was acceptable, but I can't stand freaking gay guys like that, and then again.. I don't find him funny at all.. never thought he was funny anyway..
I don't like Bruno, at least Borat was acceptable, but I can't stand freaking gay guys like that, and then again.. I don't find him funny at all.. never thought he was funny anyway..
Oct 26, 2009 #988 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country if you laughed at Borat or Ali-G you'd laugh there as well. I actually find this one is even more evil. but w/e Spoiler Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
if you laughed at Borat or Ali-G you'd laugh there as well. I actually find this one is even more evil. but w/e Spoiler
Oct 26, 2009 #989 Xadyu Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 5,316 Reaction score 13,240 Gender Hidden Country But I didn't laugh at Ali G or Borat.. since they ain't funny..
Oct 26, 2009 #990 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country that's y I said if u like that kind of humor
Oct 26, 2009 #991 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country
Oct 26, 2009 #992 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country eehh?? explain yourself Jinbei, wheres the association between a tiger's hug and a library?
Oct 26, 2009 #993 Xadyu Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 5,316 Reaction score 13,240 Gender Hidden Country Yeah, I don't get it either.. ;-;
Oct 26, 2009 #994 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country
Oct 26, 2009 #995 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country my bad! im a bit tipsy!
Oct 26, 2009 #996 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country oh... nvm then :d :d thats evil but i laughed
Oct 26, 2009 #997 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country ^ yo thats harsh! lol I got something to compliment that:
Oct 26, 2009 #998 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country
Oct 26, 2009 #999 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country ^that is one sexy bike!
Oct 26, 2009 #1,000 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country