Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Is there anyone else in Cebu here, or just babs?
Either way, I'm gonna be here till about the 5th. :3
arrgg... this is killing me! sorry muffs, can't make it 'till next month :(
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hehehe queen and I had a few drinks and naturally I got drunk :s I had an excuse! I was tired from work so alcohol hit me really hard! :shakefist

and WTF. Neither of us brought a camera. pffft.

and random: guess who I found? click me..
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Not even a phone cam? You suck :D. Or are your beauties not worth 2MP :)?

-fleeees in feeeer-
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i say not. it takes a DSLR to handle the beauty they are. LOL naks! sarap siguro ng breakfast ko :P
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

>.> I had a phone cam, but I really don't use it, and never have. Parang hassle ba yung pag transfer... i haven't had the time to figure it out. :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

LOL I remember buying my phone for its 5 megapixel camera that I swear I can't remember using in social functions (or even taking pictures of women who interest me o.o)
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

sayang. mag 3310 ka na lang. :)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

donated the 3310 to a relative o_o
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hehehe queen and I had a few drinks and naturally I got drunk :s I had an excuse! I was tired from work so alcohol hit me really hard! :shakefist

and WTF. Neither of us brought a camera. pffft.

and random: guess who I found? click me..
Hey, mine was out of battery. XD

Heheh, Babs is hilarious when she's drunk. She's like a chipmunk on crack. :amuse
And now I know allllll her secreeeeets~~ Nyahahahahahaha!~

Guess what! I had chicken intestines! :O
And blood-stew-thing! And...pork stomach tissue something or rather! :blink

Which is probably nothing to you guys but dayum, my delicate Western stomach was scared. :tem
Wasn't as bad as I had imagined it would be. ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah well. I actually have a Nikon D80 given by my father but I'm selling it for a point-and-shoot one. :oh I'm *that* kind of a noob.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah well. I actually have a Nikon D80 given by my father but I'm selling it for a point-and-shoot one. :oh I'm *that* kind of a noob.
Pfft. I don't even know what a Nikon is. :p
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

you got fed pork blood stew?

and nikon is a japanese brand, hinting at the deep roots of bb's otaku-ism. xD
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@Hunt- Holy shit! free ME2!

@BB- Might as well get a phone with at least a 5mp camera. Point and shoot cameras are on the verge of being phased out by mobile phones, so it's the logical choice.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

LOL queenie I don't even remember what we ate when we went to that place somewhere... "highblood station" I think I remember I made you try Sinigang, the sour stew. I forget if you also tried the Pig mesentery and the blood stew? I think I remember eating them... But then again, maybe I'm just making it all up! :shakefist

yes guys, I was that buzzed. :redface
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@l4pb

Too bad a 12Gb download from EA's (torrent) download manager (which is slower than Steam but eats alot more bandwidth) has about 40 hours to go. Still on that 35% mark. Would've tried getting torrents then registering it with the promo code, but it's all the same.

@bb
i for one will never ever understand the appeal of alcohol flowing through your veins.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I'd love to download ME2, but I'm downloading Criminal Minds right now, and FPS games give me motion sickness.

re:alcohol- I enjoy alcohol, but only with good company... and I'm VERY picky with my drinking partners.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i suppose the only way to make me drink alcohol is to be with a hot chick who will bed me for a whole day.

/end wishful thinking

btw EA's Download Manager has hit a max of 70 KB/s on me, but my network monitor's reporting a 100 KB/s download rate.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

That's because downloads are still heavily reliant on the bandwidth of both the source and recipient...
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

you got fed pork blood stew?
Yeah, blame Babs. :s

LOL queenie I don't even remember what we ate when we went to that place somewhere... "highblood station" I think I remember I made you try Sinigang, the sour stew. I forget if you also tried the Pig mesentery and the blood stew? I think I remember eating them... But then again, maybe I'm just making it all up! :shakefist

yes guys, I was that buzzed. :redface
You seriously don't remember? You only had like... 3 beers. :tem
How was work the next day?

Well, after the "Mr. A Cafe" on the hills, you convinced Kent to drive to the highblood station and got us a bit of everything. I ate the mesentry before I even knew what it was!
Mmm. Crunchy. :oh

Then I was like, "Ah, what the hell" and ate most of it. :amuse

I liked Sinigang! You sat there nomming the blood stew like it was liquid crack and then made me try some. Remember? I took like 5 minutes to eat a tiny mouthful! XD
Taste wasn't bad but I didn't like the texture. >.<
Kinda...grainy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top