Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

No, even if I did. I won't finish it. I'm bad at writing essays.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

right. i think i forgot to introduce myself. i'm the only resident lurker of this thread, never goes out until it's spoilers release day and if i didn't reply within 20 minutes i'm busy playing crysis 2, dragon age 2, dragon age: origins, mass effect 2, several browser-based games made by artix entertainment, facebooking or the least possible reason, sleeping.
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nice to meet you! lol, so you're a gamer? /drool

What series do you read?? What are your faves?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I am the resident...er....something. =/

I occasionally post inane comments and sometimes revive this place.

Btw, hunt, i like how you casually forgot to mention your nocturnal habits in your "busy doing" sentence. Smoothly done.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nice to meet you! lol, so you're a gamer? /drool

What series do you read?? What are your faves?
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Claymore, Rosario to Vampire 2, Hajime No Ippo.

I am the resident...er....something. =/

I occasionally post inane comments and sometimes revive this place.

Btw, hunt, i like how you casually forgot to mention your nocturnal habits in your "busy doing" sentence. Smoothly done.
If it's a lifestyle, it's not a habit :D
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Claymore, Rosario to Vampire 2, Hajime No Ippo.
Aah, never read Naruto. Quit on Bleach. Don't have an idea what RtV2 is, is it from Shonen Mag?

Where do all come from?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Welcome!

I'm the OTHER resident troll (besides Hunt). If I'm not online, it's because I can't be bothered to log on.

@Others- I zoned out when you guys started talking about sports. Someone talk me through the important shit. :rofl
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

im the resident spammer. just ask everyone else around here. :D

@l4pb
- watch UFC earlier today? close call for our kababayan Mike "Mickey Mouse".. ah, scratch that. Mike "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" Muñoz. He was just dropping BOMBS on Demian Maia. \m/
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

dude that Muñoz must be l4pb's alter ego... if i can re-troll correctly.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I don't watch sports...Oddly enough, the barista at Starbucks asked me if I was related to the fighter, I just gave him a confused look and said "no".
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I don't watch sports...Oddly enough, the barista at Starbucks asked me if I was related to the fighter, I just gave him a confused look and said "no".
that's what they all say.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

mavs get the title. congratz big D.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah, congrats Dick. you deserve it. it was hell of series. LBJ is now officially on my ignore list. he was just classless as he was in Cleveland. the guy's a tool and so full of himself. props to wade for being himself again.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah, congrats Dick. you deserve it. it was hell of series. LBJ is now officially on my ignore list. he was just classless as he was in Cleveland. the guy's a tool and so full of himself. props to wade for being himself again.
dude LBJ was just doing what he's been doing for the rest of his career - play with all his might for 3 quarters, then burn out on the 4th. as for wade, i believe he (and the rest of the Miami team) caught Big Dirk's flu - they were all red eyed and sniffing as they left the floor.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

they could've shown some class, at least on LBJ's part, since he was the one who screwed up BIG TIME.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

well md, pretend this is a serious reply concerning your previous post so you can get your 2,000th post count.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Claymore, Rosario to Vampire 2, Hajime No Ippo.
How... did Rosario end up with that line-up? How is that manga anyway?

I loved Rosario I, but after some chapters of II I felt it went kind of... too... harem-y.. :cookiestare

im the resident spammer. just ask everyone else around here. :D
yeah right. spam your way to your 2000th post, MD!!!

mavs get the title. congratz big D.
I know right?

as for wade, i believe he (and the rest of the Miami team) caught Big Dirk's flu - they were all red eyed and sniffing as they left the floor.
that's what he gets for mocking Dirk's flu!!! ::bbb


oh and raDar, need I introduce myself? I think I should.

I am baboysai- people may call me bb, babi-tan, babo, babs. But feel free to call me GODDESS. :sexyand I believe you are quite free. :ck

I work well under pressure and can easily be trained ay mali.
I am an MH Senpai. I am currently following (and thus reading, when new chapters come out) about 45 different titles from every genre except *cough********cough* Not to mention the completed series. That pretty much makes me... I have a life, I promise! Like, after work I go home and read manga, and sleep and get to work again.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

btw, do mind imp. give our resident garden gnome all the attention. Or else he turns really scary with sharp teeth and crawls under your bed at night. :noworry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

How... did Rosario end up with that line-up? How is that manga anyway?

I loved Rosario I, but after some chapters of II I felt it went kind of... too... harem-y.. :cookiestare
I like the succubus. the end.



about 45 different titles from every genre except *cough********cough*
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@ate BB: So much manga titles... I want some recommendations from the Seinen genre since I want to venture on that. xD

And wow, everyone was in favor of Dallas. Well, you can't love the Heat coz of LeBron, but it seems there are lots of Pinoy who still likes them because of Coach Erik Spoelstra. I'm not a Mavs fan myself (being that I'm a Spur which is their Texas rival) but seeing them win (especially Dirk) made me very happy.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

And wow, everyone was in favor of Dallas. Well, you can't love the Heat coz of LeBron, but it seems there are lots of Pinoy who still likes them because of Coach Erik Spoelstra. I'm not a Mavs fan myself (being that I'm a Spur which is their Texas rival) but seeing them win (especially Dirk) made me very happy.
I'm not a Mavs fan myself, but I didn't think Miami deserved the title. I just wanted a good finals series and it stopped happening in the middle of Game 4.

And yeah, I also know a lot of Miami fans, too, Coach Spo being a Filipino or not. Usually they're also the Barangay Ginebra fans.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

nothing beats the awkwardness of being the lone mavs fan in a room of disgruntled heat/lbj fans.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top