- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
huh. then it seems the kids weren't interested in the projector? it wasn't cool enough for them, probably. :|
in other news. I hate doing the laundry. I DETEST IT- and I hope whenever I get the money the first thing I'll do is... get me a man-servant to do my laundry!!!!!!
huh. then it seems the kids weren't interested in the projector? it wasn't cool enough for them, probably. :|
in other news. I hate doing the laundry. I DETEST IT- and I hope whenever I get the money the first thing I'll do is... get me a man-servant to do my laundry!!!!!!


)

Imagine my single brother's boredom on family trips to the mall. As he can't seem to understand why we need to spend HOURS in the mall. My father, I think, has learned to shop with us. I mean, he was the one who introduced us to the concept anyway.
.