Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Er I dunno. I knew I was spending a lot on the beer yesterday when it hit some 60/bottle- but that was just an insanely expensive place. Because they had a good band and I really didn't care that night because I just wanted to get drunk and stuff. >.>
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

60/bottle? Wow, and here I was, thinking that things were cheaper outside of metro manila.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I thought I knew stupidly expensive alcohol. That was until I came to sweden. They take stupidly expensive, put a couple more tax dollars on it, and then just a little bit more and sell it.

*me sighs*

Anyway wassup guys/bb?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hi imp.

 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

paperboy, nah. that 60/bottle was for that particular place. Though at the restaurant I used to work we sold them at 80/350 ml. I know right?

The usual price for beer here is I think about 40? For the sanmigs. Tanduay Ice at about 55? And that lady's drink, the Gin premium at 65.

But I don't really know too much.

Did I mention I don't have a life?

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

hey imp. How's being 20 for you lately?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Babs, the fact that we're all talking about shit in a forum, means that we don't have lives. :rofl
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Babs, the fact that we're all talking about shit in a forum, means that we don't have lives. :rofl
we'll i do, at least i try to. :eyeroll

sounds like bb is a lot of fun to hang out with, getting drunk and all that :D

darn! wish i can stroll by cebu for some good fun one of these days. my boss is just stretching my hours after he knew that im planning to give him the paper once i get my cid clearance. :cussing
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nope, I don't have a life either, MD. lol.

And I'm just blitzing my way through book one of Game of Thrones. That's how much of a life I have right now. hahahaha. And sometimes when I get tired of reading walls of text I switch to CDisplay where I read some manga. :sweatdrop
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

sad to say, aside from income-generating routine, i don't have any anymore. damn. realizing that, frack, i wanna get drunk. get laid after that. maybe. :darn
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

TMI? ehehehehe.

go and get drunk. It's a monday. wala kang kalaban. :p
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nope, I don't have a life either, MD. lol.

And I'm just blitzing my way through book one of Game of Thrones.
SPOILER! Arya and Tyrion will become so kick-ass in later books, it ended this sentence.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

fuck. i'm so ready to kill someone right now, my isp can't access flash programs, or even load facebook properly.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

i keep losing connection every damn 5 seconds! what is wrong today? do they want the fury that is ondoy done to them again?!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@MD- Trying is different from actually having one... But is it a big loss, if you barely had one to begin with? :o

@Babs- May bagyo...kalaban ng lahat yan..

@Hunt- I tried reading Game of Thrones... 'stopped cause the text was too damn small for me.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

well you'd be better off watching them anyways right? :D
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Fuck yes, Im not gonna read size 8 font on a paperback.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

TMI? ehehehehe.

go and get drunk. It's a monday. wala kang kalaban. :p
oh yeah, it is. sorry. *yawn* still sleepy.. that was some monday last night. got drunk. and then some :D :D :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

SPOILER! Arya and Tyrion will become so kick-ass in later books, it ended this sentence.
I always had that feeling. I have high hopes for Arya and Tyrion, so it isn't really a spoiler.

@MD- Trying is different from actually having one... But is it a big loss, if you barely had one to begin with? :o

@Babs- May bagyo...kalaban ng lahat yan..

@Hunt- I tried reading Game of Thrones... 'stopped cause the text was too damn small for me.
I don't get why you have to suffer paperback. Though I do love paperback more than ebooks, I'm reading the series through ebooks right now.

and this bagyo thing. I'm not enjoying it one bit. Usually it's just the Luzon area that gets fucked, but even here in Cebu we get the rains and the winds. Perfect for bummers, I am sure, but I like me my sunshine. The weather's all gloomy. Gloomy weather makes me fat. :yelling

oh yeah, it is. sorry. *yawn* still sleepy.. that was some monday last night. got drunk. and then some :D :D :D
well good for you there, cowboy. I hope you had it safe.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I'm not complaining about having to use a book, I'm complaining about the fact that the text is tiny, and that I can't zoom in...on the other hand, I don't really like reading ebooks, since i can't lay on my back. My problem with ebooks is the fact that I can watch porn on the same machine...I get sidetracked...often...
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

well good for you there, cowboy. I hope you had it safe.
yeah, of course. safety first. but not to the point where carrying the pouch with you is an option. LOL. just something i remember out of the bad teacher movie.

---------- Post added September 29, 2011 at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was September 27, 2011 at 10:08 PM ----------

hey guys, is Gamaran worth the long stretch? just read chap 1 and it does have a foreshadowing of being boring.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

what is that, MD? seinen? shounen?

Oh geez my body is aching from lying around all day trying to finish these huge books of A song of Fire and Ice. But I can't stop thinking about them!!!

On the other hand, I dreamed about Pumpkins and Squash... :shifty

And When can you use dreamt vs dreamed?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

one is past progressive. BA-DUM TISH
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top