- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Because I can feel it in the air...~~~

kuro-tan, you know a good h2 drama torrent? All torrents I've checked don't have seeds (and I only found 2~!) it must have not been too popular but I watched one episode on veoh and I really liked itthe videos on veoh are in random episodes though so I really need the torrents. The videos on YT aren't subbed
![]()
. I know that even without watching it
. D-addicts has the seeded episodes.
Kuro-tan!!! thanks! I found seeds in D addicts! 
I must have been juggling too many threads at the time >.<






OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!@baboysai, nah it's alright i found this easily anyway.
and yeah, i'm more into shounen and gags, but sometimes psychological would be my fav.
it's 2am right now, but doesn't matter since i'm pretty used to it. :P
yep i'm 2nd year college in TIP-QC, studying architecture atm. ^^

This year it's an East Asian Architecture special!
) I think so. It's somewhat... jarring.But i do get the feeling i am currently dragging it down the PHT (xD) with my current set. It seems an effective barrier to intelligent discussion.![]()