Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

katatapos lang ng wireless network configuration, then subnetting, then ipv4 and ipv6.
subnetting na kagad sa 1st module? nice.. can't wait for my turn dude! i think i have to quit my job to really accommodate the classes. shifting scheds kase, so no good. :(
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@bb
if your brain isn't made of silicon, you won't make the 1 week boot camp.

@md
where would you be taking ccna?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@bb
if your brain isn't made of silicon, you won't make the 1 week boot camp.
I know :cheez I'm so smart that I never even attempted that. I knew my brain was meant for something else. :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Re - Brain silicon - That should be invented. Then made mandatory with every boob job. :toc

Re - Cisco stuff - Are those courses shit expensive over there as well?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yoko, tagay2x kase mga bisaya hehe i remember when we went to cebu for OJT, we went to this bar, and i asked the waiter for 11 orders of RH. he came and back and gaves us a regular beer glass each and 1 RH 500. so i told him that we ordered 1 RH for each, and the people around started staring at us. id eventually know the following week that ppl from cebu really likes to tagay, kahit na 1 RH 500 lang yan. :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I know :cheez I'm so smart that I never even attempted that. I knew my brain was meant for something else. :p
uh... One must know virtually nothing about networks and coding stuff to learn effectively from the boot camp I'm attending. Sucks that I have to discard half my knowledge and learn new ones in a span of a day. Every freakin' week. x.x
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

uh... One must know virtually nothing about networks and coding stuff to learn effectively from the boot camp I'm attending. Sucks that I have to discard half my knowledge and learn new ones in a span of a day. Every freakin' week. x.x
you have to dude. if pwede nga lang, you empty your cup, para di conflicting. well, good luck on the classes.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

ugh, that's my problem really - I subconsciously compare data from what I know and what I'm knowing, thereby creating mental conflict and makes my responses 600% slower.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah, that's a problem right there. give it time, im sure it'll all sink in. btw, baka pwede pa share ng mga class materials hehe i know you paid for it, but i wont mind if you share some :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

it's all printed out and/or written. On the other hand, they gave all the downloadable jargon/software tools/materials to read on a dvd. their reason? "because you can find these on the net if you look for it".
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah, right. LOL did they also say "you can also find the login/password to access these materials on our website, IF YOU LOOK FOR IT"? jeez..
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

uh... they d/led it from demonoid and tpb... the proprietor loves torrenting. and giving away contraband materials.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

wait. how much are you paying again? 7K?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

25k T__T
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

2 more hours to go! TGIB!


aw man, that's too much. have you tried looking for other training centers/schools dude? the extra dough could've been used for something else, like ____________ :D
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

dude, I can't stand for another 4 months learning from books and lecturers. It makes my brain decay.

On the other hand, this boot camp is eating me alive...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

consolation is, you're still alive when eaten. anyway, time for some beer. bye hunt :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yoko, tagay2x kase mga bisaya hehe i remember when we went to cebu for OJT, we went to this bar, and i asked the waiter for 11 orders of RH. he came and back and gaves us a regular beer glass each and 1 RH 500. so i told him that we ordered 1 RH for each, and the people around started staring at us. id eventually know the following week that ppl from cebu really likes to tagay, kahit na 1 RH 500 lang yan. :D
weeeeell... naculture shock din ako the first time. Since I started the drinking life in Manila.. tapos biglang tagay dito.

It's okay, MD. I won't share with you because I'll be drinking some weak-ass ladies' drink. These days I can't handle the alcohol too much.

2 more hours to go! TGIB!
thank god it's break? thank god it's beer? huh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top