Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
Ewww! Medume! =))
Btw, CCNA day today was a BLAST! We routed data and calls all around the class!
And it's really fun to hit the Enter button just to make the lecturer pause and gripe about phones ringing while he's speaking!
imagine what he would be going through if he had several 'hunts' on the class hehe that sounds fun, hunt! i gave myself 'till April, then ill take the classes. Sana..
weeeeell... naculture shock din ako the first time. Since I started the drinking life in Manila.. tapos biglang tagay dito.
It's okay, MD. I won't share with you because I'll be drinking some weak-ass ladies' drink. These days I can't handle the alcohol too much.
hey, i can ride with that too. i guess im getting old na nga talaga since my tolerance has been really low lately, cguro kulang sa practice hehe
ive been learning new mixes since last year pa, from simple screwdrivers to intoxicating absynthes
i got this drink i named 'atlantis'. vodka and white rum as base, grenadine at the bottom and blue curacao mixed with vodka (to make it float) at the top. its a pretty little drink, i must say. and a hit with the ladies too
thank god it's break? thank god it's beer? huh?
Thank God It's Beerness (with the bisaya twang)