Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Imp, there were quite a few pinoy mods here before they quit this lifestyle.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

*sigh* i miss the glory days :(
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

oh wow, overnight he turns green and he doesn't even say a thing! congrats, steel! I was really surprised but you deserve it, with your obvious dedication to the series afterall ^^

MD, by glory days, are you referring to the time when it was 2 PHP to the USD? :p you might have been born that era to actually appreciate it :fan


Heart disease :(.
oo nga pala. I knew you had some condition but I couldn't just point my finger at a specific one.. Does that mean your diet is restricted as well?

Congrats steelwing. Second pinoy mod...right? That puts you along the same group as the brazilians...and australians...one less then the british though. :oh
Imp, there were quite a few pinoy mods here before they quit this lifestyle.
Well mods come and go. It's not an easy job, I tell ya, keeping threads in check and stuff. It's probably a little alright in the other sections, but consider the narutards you have to deal with... that's why that section has dozens of mods, armed and ready :o
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

MD, by glory days, are you referring to the time when it was 2 PHP to the USD? :p you might have been born that era to actually appreciate it :fan
PHT glory days bbsai.. don't you?
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

oh wow, overnight he turns green and he doesn't even say a thing! congrats, steel! I was really surprised but you deserve it, with your obvious dedication to the series afterall ^^

Well mods come and go. It's not an easy job, I tell ya, keeping threads in check and stuff. It's probably a little alright in the other sections, but consider the narutards you have to deal with... that's why that section has dozens of mods, armed and ready :o
Umm... thanks, I know I'm dedicated in KHR but didn't expect to be this one quick.

Susme, nagulat na lang ako. Di ko nga alam gawain dito eh... post lang ako nang post. Turo sa umaga, tapos Mangahelpers sa gabi. :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

There were PHPMODZILLA GLORY DAYS? I must have forgotten them then, if i was even active so long ago.

But I'm glad steelwing is here. He's like me...he brings down the average age from just below 50.

:3c


:p


Say....is it me or has Top Gear been kinda meh this season?
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Just below 50? -kick Imp- :P
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

It appears to me kurohikari seems pretty old and a veteran around here. :tem I was actually wondering what his age is.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

mid-30's.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

-cry-

I'm below 30 :D. For a few months more, at least.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Susme, nagulat na lang ako. Di ko nga alam gawain dito eh... post lang ako nang post. Turo sa umaga, tapos Mangahelpers sa gabi. :amuse
Turo? Where do you teach?? You actually teach?

hey where's Priest-san lately, hunt? you got any ideas? Stuck in Arneyow?

There were PHPMODZILLA GLORY DAYS? I must have forgotten them then, if i was even active so long ago.
I think... some thread v.5 or so ahehehe.

Not only was it about mods, you guys. We had girls! girls!


and geez... I just ate a GINORMOUS bowl of hot korean kimchi-something noodles and my head hurts from all the carbohydrates :shakefist
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Naku ah, nosebleed na ako sa kaka-Ingles dito. Mas masaya kaya mag-Filipino. Ubos na English ko sa katawan. :blink

Turo? Where do you teach?? You actually teach?
Opo. Sa Maynila po. High school po tinuturuan ko.

I just realized napakatagal nyo na lahat dito sa MH. Mga beterano na kayo dito. You joined way back in 2006. That was the year I graduated in high school and entered college in Philippine Normal University.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Say....is it me or has Top Gear been kinda meh this season?
I say. It's 2 out of 6. Horrible. Their creativity must've been sapped by Collins leaving and mucking up their production/scriptwriting.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Well I got a longways to go with Top Gear so... meh. :p

steel, how nice to teach high school <3 What subject? Sorry di ako sanay magtagalog. It's been 3 years since I left manila (for good?) and it's quite jarring to think in Filipino :sweatdrop

Minsan lang ako magtagalog, pag badtrip na badtrip na ako sa life hahahaha.

I don't know about the others but, MH is a comfortable place, and I've grown to have many friends here, and I love manga to death.

When I was having trouble with my thesis, thus my life being threatened, manga and MH kept me sane :wtf It's an escapist point of view but what the hell. We're all surrounded by escapist schemes these days.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

funny thought, i dunno if its just me, but when an ilonggo speaks in tagalog, you can still hear the hint of mellow up and down tone of hiligaynon. dba? i think its the same with bisaya. its just funny to hear my older sis speaking in tagalog. its like 'eeew' LOL
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Now, imagine a bisaya speaking in alternating Conio Tagalog and gay lingo.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

LOL it'll sound really THICK
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I actually didn't have an accent in college, and only had a few "hala uy" tags too mark that I was Bisaya.

But when I lived in Cebu for two years, I adapted the cebuano dialect, and the lack of Tagalog people to talk to really wiped my tagalog tongue clean :p Now if I speak in Tagalog I notice that an accent comes up. :nuts
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

same here. i was born in a bisaya-speaking community, so when i speak hiligaynon, i can really hear that thick bisaya accent. :D
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I have no idea what that is but something tells me I don't want to try it... :-_-

Also, congrats, Steelwing!~ <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top