Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
I just stumbled across that website yesterday! I signed up. But damn..i didnt know about the seed ratiol thing...Hahaha i just checked my ratio is 0.01. xD I probably will get banned soon then. >_>
Im halfway through ipman i had to go sleep. What bothers me is...the wooden acting. Does the acting at least get any better? The wing chu makes up for it though. Awesome. Do you any, crime/gangster type HK films? Im in the mood for some Triad trouble.
The best acting in Ip Man are not from the leads, that's for sure

. Donnie Yen has that same face in every movie I've seen him in. To be fair, the really emotional moments don't come until the second half of the film, and that's where Donnie Yen's grim face works well.
The fights in the second half more than make up for it, though.
Not really a fan of gangster flicks, so I can't help you on that. Last year had Triple Tap (a sniper film), and Shinjuku incident (dark Jackie Chan plus yakuza). Shinjuku I heard is really good.
Oh, and just seed your first downloads up to 1 and maintain it and you should be fine. Trick is to download the old not-so-well-seeded films and keep seeding them. Probably the Akira Kurosawa or Hayao Miyazaki films.
my ratio (in demonoid) is 0.3 >.> it's been that way ever since. You know, I try to seed but that ratio has never gone up.
my brother-in-law uses porn because there are a lot of leechers for porn so when he seeds that he racks up the points.
imp, there's a mod named ck with the special emoticon of
Asiatorrents has a bunch of CAT III/18+ films from all sorts of asian countries (Japanese, Korean, Hong Kong, Taiwan. Philippines, Thailand, etc. Not really porn, but almost), and the problem is that a lot of people seed them, too. The dl's on my list that end up running are mostly the old anime (RK, Hajime no Ippo) and old dramas (kdrama and jdramas), and those are really huge files. And I don't think Imp cares for either

.