Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

if anyone is late, tips for the entire week are forfeit. You know, we get like, 800-1k in tips per week. Ang sakit sa heart that I won't get any this week. :crying

But I really need to kick ass. Sabihan ka ba naman na bigyan ka ng raise? >.<
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

aww, that's too bad bb. give it another shot next week. :)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

The thing about talk of raises and promotions is that you shouldn't really expect too much of them until they're formal. Expect the worst so that you'll always be at your best.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i can't freakin post. keeps telling me to post 30 seconds later, then database error
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Hala! You've been bb-anned :D.

J/K.

On a side note, I've just signed up in like my fourth active forum (MS, pEX, MH, and just the other day HJU) and already managed to get in an argument :D.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

lol! that made me remember getting embership on a forum JUST TO START AN ARGUMENT. never ended well for me. :))
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Lol. It never does end nicely, doesn't it?

But somehow it comes incredibly naturally to me :D. They should give away money for forum arguments. Then I'd be rich.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

The thing about talk of raises and promotions is that you shouldn't really expect too much of them until they're formal. Expect the worst so that you'll always be at your best.
yeah. I never expected much really. Hell, I didn't even expect to be paid at all. I was willing to work for free just for the experience.

Hala! You've been bb-anned :D.

J/K.

On a side note, I've just signed up in like my fourth active forum (MS, pEX, MH, and just the other day HJU) and already managed to get in an argument :D.
:-_-

and how could anyone maintain accounts actively in four forums??

The most I got to was two, and this second one was only to support the Nodame translation group. And then when they revamped their site and all the post counts were gone and I couldn't keep up I quit. :oh Also, Nodame was ending then. hehehehe.

Lol. It never does end nicely, doesn't it?

But somehow it comes incredibly naturally to me :D. They should give away money for forum arguments. Then I'd be rich.
and give mods headaches. :-_-
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Hey, I'm mostly nice, anyway.

Emphasis on "mostly" :D.

Sometimes you see this forum where someone is asking for help. Then you sign up to help. Then you get into the argument. That's how it always ends up for me. Even though I'm an angel :).
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

WTF 4 accounts? I've got three and I've barely kept them active for very long (Here, PhilMusic, and BioWare).

I only get into fights when people fail to understand that I'm not capable of hiding how crass and how blunt I can be.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I'm a lurker at Bioware. Could never get to hate the passionate fanboys.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I'm a passionate fanboy...when it comes to criticizing. :D
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Or on the speculative NBA articles repository down at NBA.com, commenting.
right. flaming is life there, cant imagine it not having such.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I dislike sports... Pass...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

and yet you used a word that Kobe Bryant (almost) never do.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

*And yet, you used the word for an action that Kobe Bryant (almost) never does.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

however way you put it i'm still grammatically correct, mr troll.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top