- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
"Does" would be the correct word to use.
"Does" would be the correct word to use.
oh, you should be in Yahoo!'s sports page, commenting. :P
yeap. I expected paperboy to answer that. Look at the guy. Isn't it obvious he dislikes physical activity?I dislike sports... Pass...


It was a reference to this.As if they had a choice to dislike physical activity or not. Like walking up a hundred step stairs or planting and harvesting corn or butchering cows or weaving, at the very least. >.>


. Had to shell out extra too (a thousand pesos) for parts to have it repaired.
Rainy season... sucks.
wannabe super typhoon coming in.aba nabuhay.
you guys play too many games.![]()
I am down with the sniffles.Rainy season... sucks.

.