Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

School Rumble nalang. tapos um... yeah, H2. ^^ I loved that one more than Touch.

If... you'll give an ongoing series a shot... i mean, it's more than a hundred chapters in... Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, the one in my sig... shounen romance, with lots of action and humor :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hey paperboy, itech in virramall (greenhills) has got witcher 2.

my sis sure know how to piss me off. she got me all riled up for kung fu panda 2 and then the rain came and i was all sleepy and said wake me up when it's time to go and now SHE DOESN'T WANT THE FUCK TO GO BECAUSE "I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU" SHIT. and it was all my fault for being sleepy and lying on the sofa crap.

no wonder she and her boyfriend are always arguing about some benign thing.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Thanks, but screw that. lol! Di pa ako nakakabili ng Witcher 2, naka gastos na ako ng 1k+ sa toll, gas, at parking...

I think I'm the only Filipino who isn't in to sports... Even the people I know who don't like basketball like football...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hey paperboy, itech in virramall (greenhills) has got witcher 2.
hahaha I really thought you were speaking in Gay lingo for a moment there! I had to read it twice to understand :rofl

and re: your sister
It's her time of the month. :oh
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I think I'm the only Filipino who isn't in to sports... Even the people I know who don't like basketball like football...
how 'bout cornhole? TeleTech Sports League is about to kick-off half an hour from now. we got the whole variety, plus "cornhole". i gotta tell you tho, it's harder than it looks.

and re: your sister
It's her time of the month. :oh
i thought so, too. i deal with that crap every single week (1st week=sister, 2nd week=gf, 3rd week=cousin, 4th week=niece)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

and the days in between are crap from office mates, huh? lol.

sigh. I'm cracking under pressure. Time to regroup, regroup, regroup. :shakefist
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@MD- Nah. I don't find any sporting event entertaining... Even my old Tae Kwon Do sparring matches were dull, since I had no real motive to hurt anyone.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

my sport now is crysis 2. and that sport is calling...

i hate it when dreamworks copped out of what could be the awesomest cliché in cinema. they went "oh no, but kung fu runs in the dragon warrior's blood, see, and his father took care of them all" ending.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

and the days in between are crap from office mates, huh? lol.
not really. actually, i have a very good team, top IT team for the entire Philippines. we get sent every now and then to support and remediate other site's technology. my last gig was in cebu, implementing their oracle sso.

sigh. I'm cracking under pressure. Time to regroup, regroup, regroup. :shakefist
it always helps to step back, breathe, relax, and look at the whole picture again. works perfectly everytime my boss is breathing down my neck.

@MD- Nah. I don't find any sporting event entertaining... Even my old Tae Kwon Do sparring matches were dull, since I had no real motive to hurt anyone.
dude, try mma. im sure you'll have plenty of motivation when the other guy is trying to whoop your butt.

my sport now is crysis 2. and that sport is calling...
finger sports? lol.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Same thing as sparring in Tae Kwon Do. If I wasn't wronged, I can't hurt anyone...Then theres the fact that I like to use my words to hurt people as opposed to physically hurting them.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

There is nothing like stopping an armed robber than with a crafty pun and a subtle put down.

Re:bb - I spam the usual places. :aki
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i think im the complete opposite of that. on rare occasions, i tend to cry a bit cuz i wanna get back at the bastard but i dont know how to put them to words. like always, i let my fist do the talking. or my foot.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@Imp- Yeah, I put them down with "yo mama" puns till they cry and realize that their mothers really were sleeping around, and that they were just the result of a wild romp with multiple male partners.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

it always helps to step back, breathe, relax, and look at the whole picture again. works perfectly everytime my boss is breathing down my neck.
yeah that's what I did. Back to zero, clean palate, wipe the slate clean, and all other similar phrases. I almost exploded but starting fresh is the only way.

finger sports? lol.
sorry for thinking something different. :oh
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Finger sports :derp
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yeah that's what I did. Back to zero, clean palate, wipe the slate clean, and all other similar phrases. I almost exploded but starting fresh is the only way.
but by instinct, i would LOVE to turn the tables on them. kudos bb.

sorry for thinking something different. :oh
zez.. nsa na sad mong gi huna2x.. :P
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Okay, it was a cute movie, but I really wasn't able to relate to A Little Thing Called Love. And apparently practically everyone else who thinks it is heaven-sent is part of the jejecrowd, so that makes me relieved.

That girl was very pretty though. She's got that cute south-east asian nose like some adorable Filipinas :).
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

She's got that cute south-east asian nose
ain't she south-east asian? like, maybe thai?

watched kung fu panda 2 in sta. lucia grand mall (last thursday) and happened to pass by a tv shoot for whatever hell of a telenovela happened to be shooting at the time. and saw someone's ferrari 360 modena. going back to the movie itself, i had to endure 30 minutes of "nationalistic" movie trailers which shows our country as a glorious civilization, followed by ynares' propaganda trailers showing how much they hold our region in their greasy palms.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

ain't she south-east asian? like, maybe thai?
Yeah. It was even more pronounced though. Plus, her partner was an import so the partnering didn't really have that SEA feel at first.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

meh. I like filipina better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top