Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Right now it's Baccano.

A few months ago my pet peeve was the obvious trolling in Katanagatari.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Oh btw, I'm now preparing my documents for Qatar. I'm leaving Nov 1. It's real, apparently. It's happening. :o
mine is tentatively Nov. 4 bound Abu Dhabi. just got my visa last week.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
KATIE HOLMES IS THE SLUTTY PUMPKIN WHAT UUUUP~
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@hunt- I read "pumpkin" as "pokemon" and made a "wtf face"...lololololololol!

@babs- That's where the term is from; baby OJ. :lmao
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm just watching Mai Hime again. I love chicks with guns and swords on robots.

I'm also planning to watch Hell's Kitchen s9. I was religious with the series up to s7. then when s8 came I thought by the first episode that it was scripted already. But s9 sounds legit this time...

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

uy MD, Abu Dhabi? Is that um... anywhere near Qatar? lol.

Would you happen to know the general climate during Nov-December in Qatar and what to bring? I'm not quite doing my research yet. Coz it doesn't feel too real at this point. Hahaha.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

uy MD, Abu Dhabi? Is that um... anywhere near Qatar? lol.

Would you happen to know the general climate during Nov-December in Qatar and what to bring? I'm not quite doing my research yet. Coz it doesn't feel too real at this point. Hahaha.
since quite a few of my classmates are already setup there, they suggest bringing winter clothes, or thick jackets. and no mini skirts. and for good measure, cover your face while walking in the streets.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You're going to Qatar BB? Doha? I liked it when I was there but it is no Dubai. And dickie is going to Abu dhabi.

Everybody is moving and stuff. :wtf
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'm just watching Mai Hime again. I love chicks with guns and swords on robots.

I'm also planning to watch Hell's Kitchen s9. I was religious with the series up to s7. then when s8 came I thought by the first episode that it was scripted already. But s9 sounds legit this time...

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

uy MD, Abu Dhabi? Is that um... anywhere near Qatar? lol.

Would you happen to know the general climate during Nov-December in Qatar and what to bring? I'm not quite doing my research yet. Coz it doesn't feel too real at this point. Hahaha.
Is Mai Hime any good? I'm not a big fan of excessive fan service.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Everybody is moving and stuff. :wtf
Nope. I've been a constant.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Is Mai Hime any good? I'm not a big fan of excessive fan service.
It was an "eeehhh" anime for me. But better than what Seikon no Qwaser have become.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
uy MD, Abu Dhabi? Is that um... anywhere near Qatar? lol.

Would you happen to know the general climate during Nov-December in Qatar and what to bring? I'm not quite doing my research yet. Coz it doesn't feel too real at this point. Hahaha.
like in other GCCs, weather is extreme outside. hot is really hot, like having a hair dryer in your face most of the time. and cold is really cold, seeping to the bone.

since quite a few of my classmates are already setup there, they suggest bringing winter clothes, or thick jackets. and no mini skirts. and for good measure, cover your face while walking in the streets.
im not sure if qatar is considered an open country. if it is, then no worries about having to cover your face while walking outside.

You're going to Qatar BB? Doha? I liked it when I was there but it is no Dubai. And dickie is going to Abu dhabi.

Everybody is moving and stuff. :wtf
dickie? i feel like my whole entity is being represented by my mere manhood.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
since quite a few of my classmates are already setup there, they suggest bringing winter clothes, or thick jackets. and no mini skirts. and for good measure, cover your face while walking in the streets.
no mini skirts... but short shorts are allowed?

You're going to Qatar BB? Doha? I liked it when I was there but it is no Dubai. And dickie is going to Abu dhabi.

Everybody is moving and stuff. :wtf
Nah it's just a two-month gig for me. Or I dunno. Maybe I can cross over to Dubai lol.

Is Mai Hime any good? I'm not a big fan of excessive fan service.
It's not really fanservice-y... And "eeeehh" might be a good reaction, because it has a dark twist in the end that I really loved. fufufufu.

If you're taking anime recs though, how bout Puella Madoka Magica? For something so affably evil and mindf*ck.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Madoka Magica is one of those new age anime whose entire premise revolves around the writers trolling you, so no to that :(. Katanagatari was already a pain suffering through.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Nah it's just a two-month gig for me. Or I dunno. Maybe I can cross over to Dubai lol..
once ur in dubai, its just a 2-hour bus ride to abu dhabi :)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hey hey hey! everyone's posting!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
how si tno to pulella magica/?? no./..

shit fuck o felel tlike I'm barfing l. >. ;lll jioh hey don't you knolw htat ik can dance m aybe we could talk for a whil.e- the fyls the best album, evahr.s. I' so durbmkl,.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nope. I've been a constant.
I havent though. I started my exchange year in Sweden a couple months ago. :smile-big

im not sure if qatar is considered an open country. if it is, then no worries about having to cover your face while walking outside.
From when I was there it was one of the more liberal gulf countries. Doha especially. Veils were only worn by the Gulf women.

dickie? i feel like my whole entity is being represented by my mere manhood.
Is that necessarily a bad thing? :oh

Nah it's just a two-month gig for me. Or I dunno. Maybe I can cross over to Dubai lol.
You should. Dubai is a cool place, especially for shopping.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It should be fine then. I trust the guy who changes his gender and location every two weeks.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hey how drunk are you last night/early morning bb?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Very. Because I don't remember how much I paid the cabbie for the ride home. >.>

I pretty much don't remember the things I said- except for the fact that they must have been very embarrassing sooper-sekrit stuff.

Sigh. I don't wanna go drinking without my boyfriend because I go talk about things I shouldn't... -_-

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

oh and I purchased 6 volumes of Rurouni Kenshin yesterday at Fully Booked for only 1,700 PHP! prior to getting drunk of course.

and when I woke up today, despite the ringing in my head, I stood up to check if my manga was still there! Coz I'd really cry if I ended up leaving it in the cab or in the pub. :gwah But i still have it :wtf
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top