Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Is that necessarily a bad thing? :oh
nah.. not really.. i just dont know how to react to something that i thought described me as a walking phallus.

Very. Because I don't remember how much I paid the cabbie for the ride home. >.>

I pretty much don't remember the things I said- except for the fact that they must have been very embarrassing sooper-sekrit stuff.

Sigh. I don't wanna go drinking without my boyfriend because I go talk about things I shouldn't... -_-
must be interesting.. all that drunk talk..
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
dude she was posting all over mh and her fb. >.>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
When I am wasted and get home I usually find the fastest way to get nude and hit the bed. I dont understand the getting online and writing stuff thing. O.o
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i hate going home drunk. last time i did, i woke up all changed up 10am in the morning.

# start flashback #
- my boss got me a cab around 11pm while i was still conscious
- the cab driver when through my phone looking for my house landline number when i was unresponsive
- at least 3 people (tatay, the boy and the tambay outside) carried me from the gate to my room
- nanay had me changed up except my boxers
# end flashback #

and you're right Imp, i dont get the point of drunk-ting on fb and mh. maybe in sms. which i did a lot to my ex for all the *aches that bitch gave me.
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
You were lucky that was one really really nice cab driver.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i really was. that's why i won't take any chances getting that drunk again. anyhu, how's bb holdin' up?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
When I am wasted and get home I usually find the fastest way to get nude and hit the bed. I dont understand the getting online and writing stuff thing. O.o
i really was. that's why i won't take any chances getting that drunk again. anyhu, how's bb holdin' up?
Well, see, I don't usually turn my PC off when I go out. And when I get home drunk I try to turn it off, but MH and FB are on. Actually, I didn't even know I posted in FB, hunt. I was quite surprised that I found that in the morning (er... afternoon).

I did a lot of things I couldn't explain logically, let alone post in MH... I would not know exactly why- but that was the gist of it. I tried to turn my PC off and there MH was in all its glory. -_- I woke up with a plastic by my bed with some... saliva in it- I assume I was sane enough to try to barf in the bag. So I'm guessing I also still had a few cognitive powers to recognize some links? I dunno. :oh
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The voice in my head slurs whenever I read BB's drunken/hungover posts. :lmao

I'm on the same boat as Imp here. Even if I keep my laptop or computer on when I go out, I just can't be fucked to post anything, while inebriated. What I do have the presence of mind to do (while drunk or high) is to take my "anti-hangover cocktail"; 1 hydrite tablet, dissolved in a pint of water, 500mg of vit-c, and a pain killer...any pain killer...
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh wow, Krispy Kreme just opened in Cebu. And man, do Cebuanos like it.

The lines go for miles.

The very first customer was entitled to a year's supply of donuts, no.2 would get 6 months of donuts free, and the rest of the first hundred people would get a month's supply.

A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF DONUTS. -_______________-
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Next year's news in Cebu: Cebu most obese city in the Visayas :D.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh wow, Krispy Kreme just opened in Cebu. And man, do Cebuanos like it.

The lines go for miles.

The very first customer was entitled to a year's supply of donuts, no.2 would get 6 months of donuts free, and the rest of the first hundred people would get a month's supply.

A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF DONUTS. -_______________-
I remember the same sentiments aired by people when a Krispy Kreme opened in Eastwood. My classmate tried to camp a day earlier, but he's been beaten to it by a few dozen foreigners. And then the line was so long I can't think of a proper description.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Camping out to the opening of a Krispy Kreme is just fucked up... That's a whole new level of fat, that I've yet to reach... Even if you're thin, you're a fat fuck if you camp out to the opening of any QSR/fast food restaurant.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
a whole new level of fat. Lol, I love it, coming from you.

Man, I do love travel and all, but two months out of the country- I dunno what to do with my stuff. :/ Do I wrap my bed and my PC in plastic or something when I leave them? Even week-long trips are tricky like unplugging the fridge, taking care of the laundry, etc.

geh. I've done this quite a number of times (5 months, 2 months) away from home but this gets me every single time, the whole packing business. :gwah
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
send them somewhere someone can take care of them? namely, family? or make one of your relatives babysit your house/room for you?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As Gabriel Iglesias puts it. "There are five levels of fat; big, healthy, husky, fluffy, and DAAAAAMN!". I still fall under "fluffy", since I don't scare away smaller creatures when I approach.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
send them somewhere someone can take care of them? namely, family? or make one of your relatives babysit your house/room for you?
My sister is really evil. If I'm not around she'll use my clothes! ayiiiii!

As Gabriel Iglesias puts it. "There are five levels of fat; big, healthy, husky, fluffy, and DAAAAAMN!". I still fall under "fluffy", since I don't scare away smaller creatures when I approach.
what the hell is husky? like some big athletic guy or something?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
More fat than muscle...don't get your hopes up, all five count as fat.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
husky's the one with the hoarse voice, broad shoulders and beer belly?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

My sister is really evil. If I'm not around she'll use my clothes! ayiiiii!
better that than finding out your place is trashed when you get back... oh wait. that's the stuff teen (barf) comedy movies are made of!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Beer belly or not, the voice really doesn't matter... It's a size thing.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
tomorrow's my last day at work. didn't expect it to be this sad. *sigh*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top