Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahehehe. nope.


We got a connection due to a "contract" with the outsourced installers.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
thanks, hunt.

suprising to hear those kind of deals, especially sa pinas.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
a friend of mine became a victim to one of those. PLDT took over when they heard a "renegade" contractor did it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well I thought it was okay. I mean, nakakainis ang globe e.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hey MD what's your origin ID? I need moar people to MP with, not some random irish dudes who keeps saying "sorry mate, didn't check what's behind/below/above us." mine's the still hunter71485
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Is it really that rare? In the 80s there are the under-the-table deals you can get into with the contractor to add extensions to your phone line without an extra charge. In the 90s it was additional cable TV lines. Up until now our cable TV is bootlegged from the cable internet.

It's a really old practice.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yeah.. about that.. i said i was gonna try it, but got hooked with project planning the day after i said that. :( sad. i can create one, but what's the use if i cant play. not until the implementation phase is over. :(

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

and just for me3, i borrowed my roommates extra lappy. that one passed canyourunit for me3. :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
watching trigun...

kthxbai
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
lashing ako.. >.> sligh lang namna.

like, inisip ko tangna isnag litrong redhorse din yun kahi papano.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
you really do like telling the world how drunk you are every single time bb.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
it's ok, bb. seeing you drunk makes me happy.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Just today I made soup out of those Knorr chicken broth cubes (because I'm sick and think chicken soup around now would be nice) and because I'm too weak to actually prepare real soup, and I discovered that the rough-palate feeling I had in my last mongo dish was not from the mongo but from the excessive amount of fat in the soup.

Man, that was annoying seeing all that fat on my spoon. As a result, I had half a breakfast instead of the full one I needed to make me recover quickly.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
aw. how sad. narerealize mo nang kadiri pala ang taba.

the world will never be the same again.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
aw. how sad. narerealize mo nang kadiri pala ang taba.

the world will never be the same again.
Well, that's not really new, but I never realized Chicken Broth cubes could have that much. Kung Beef or Pork siguro imaginable pa.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
chicken skin then, anyone? :fan

that, I can never take. I mean--- chicken skin is the worst :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top