Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Can we talk in tagalog here?

Nice to find some kababayans here, because at first I thought this was not roamed by Filipinos.
And it's amazing that you guys have been here since '06. That's just. Woah.

Bago po ako. Hehe. :)
Hope that I'm welcome here :D
Kabayan! Kamusta naman? Nasanay lang talaga kami mag ingles sa pag-uusap dito. :D
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
kabayan! di lang '06, hawak namin ang record ng pinakamahaba at pinakamatagal na hangout thread dito.

goodbye, Takeoff (is one word)
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
bitch please.. i've been doing exactly that, working my ass off, pero wala pa ring asenso. i agree with the advice, but not the person giving it. so Gina Rinehart, ,/,
 

Ryonix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Why Hello Ryonix!!!

Sure wish granted. Saan naganap ang 5 posts mo bago ka napadpad dito?


wait lang, it's kinda hard to type in Tagalog. Rest assured, I speak the language otherwise. :shakefist
Cool! ShinPoT forum po, I'm a very big fan of the series. :hi

Kabayan! Kamusta naman? Nasanay lang talaga kami mag ingles sa pag-uusap dito. :D
Okay lang po, kayo po? That's okay, I'm fairly comfortable in talking in English. So kayo po ba ang Big Three na mga Pinoy dito?
kabayan! di lang '06, hawak namin ang record ng pinakamahaba at pinakamatagal na hangout thread dito.

goodbye, Takeoff (is one word)
Wow! Ayos ah, bilib naman ako sa inyo. Wow. Para kayong big time dito xD

Really great to be here po. :smile-big
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey hey hey! where can i find rurouni kenshin live action? i heard it was released a week ago.

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

So kayo po ba ang Big Three na mga Pinoy dito?
figuratively, we're the small fries. yung mga upsize, di na masyadong online.

literally, ako lang.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Cool! ShinPoT forum po, I'm a very big fan of the series. :hi
really? I planned to "get into it" some time in college, so I bought a *cough*greenhills DVD*cough* and was miffed at the copy I got- either it had no subs or some other frustrating thing that caused me to give up on it. >.>

I'm not against sports manga or anything- since I've read Slam Dunk and ES21, and a big fan of Mitsuru Adachi who writes a lot of sports manga.


hey hey hey! where can i find rurouni kenshin live action? i heard it was released a week ago.
where did you hear that, MD? What release are you talking about anyway?

Because I think the DVD isn't out yet. So... unless you want a cam-copy, which I doubt fan groups will sub, wait for the DVD release. ^^ I think it's worth the wait anyway.

figuratively, we're the small fries. yung mga upsize, di na masyadong online.

literally, ako lang.
I don't... I don't get it. :oh

Di naman sa negative ako ha, but I highly doubt this will happen...

antayin mo nalang din yung DVD rip, hehehe.




OH HEY GUYS. Let's not pass up this opportunity to get to know Ryonix better! :allthe

I'll start the SOP:

[user]Ryonix[/user], give us your top 5 manga of all time and top 5 current manga. And if applicable, top 5 anime of all time and top 5 current anime. :bbb
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Hunter x Hunter's current incarnation kicks ass.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
where did you hear that, MD? What release are you talking about anyway?

Because I think the DVD isn't out yet. So... unless you want a cam-copy, which I doubt fan groups will sub, wait for the DVD release. ^^ I think it's worth the wait anyway.
1 year is just tooooo long for me.. :scry

I don't... I don't get it. :oh
better you didn't. it was a lousy attempt anyway.


oh yeah, [user]Ryonix[/user]. welcome to the PHT.

give us your top 5 manga of all time and top 5 current manga. And if applicable, top 5 anime of all time and top 5 current anime. :bbb
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Yorknew City. Nakipagkita na si Hisoka kay Kurapika, and the Genei Ryodan breaks out Uvogin from the mafia's hideout.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
RIP Michael Clarke Duncan.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm a bit confused about the HxH anime if I should catch up to it, if I should start from the very beginning to appreciate it, or skip to the good parts already...

Because I remember watching the first two eps of the new release and I was miffed about not seeing Kaito in the very first episode.

Anyway, where's Ryonix?? We didn't scare him diba? We were super nice, diba? :uguu
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
skip to the good parts, bb, like kastro vs. hisoka (which were almost entirely omitted in the old one)

he's being awesome and hanging out in awesome threads like imp.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I was actually thinking of watching the HxH. Ive only read up until that first tournament thing in that tall building then I dropped it. Does it get better?

How does one become an epic member anyway? I mean, what could have probably been the criteria? :notsure
Lots and lots of blowjobs.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I was actually thinking of watching the HxH. Ive only read up until that first tournament thing in that tall building then I dropped it. Does it get better?
what???? you dropped it?????

how could you have dropped it right before it starts to get SUPER FUCKING AWESOME? How AWESOME? try MAFIA- awesome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top