Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you did??? how much did it do you damage in your wallet? :derp
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Suffice to say, it went from it's late twenties to pre-adolescence. For just one. :gwah
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
picture naman jan!!
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
ako ba? or suit ni hunt?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
no. can't. not until i get a job. or banged someone while wearing it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you wouldn't want to bang someone while wearing it, I'll tell you that... :derp

it would ruin the suit.

you'd need a celebratory pose like this :true
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
cumstains are especially hard things to wash out of suits.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:o

c...c.. ... stains??

OMG I am scandalized! :gwah
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
that's what i like about imp. he speaks through experience.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
cumstains are especially hard things to wash out of suits.
it is. its as good as a trophy.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

such a good feeling to own a cheater in CS.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
cheater how? map hacks?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
AAAAArgh I'm having trouble with integrating a four-car garage into my design!!! I'm going nuts!!!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I read your post and the first thing I think about is how I've spent the past month integrating all sorts of probability distributions :D.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I mean, I've lost so many of the architecture basics.

I even forget what the standard parking space for a car is. I'm just doing this as a last will and testament to my parents lol.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I mean, I've lost so many of the architecture basics.

I even forget what the standard parking space for a car is. I'm just doing this as a last will and testament to my parents lol.
you're making your parents proud. nice one, bb.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
anyone voted at the "most attractive member" poll? there was a shadow that put a knife to my neck last night and told me to vote for bb.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
there wasn't even a nomination for me hunt. stop kidding :notsure

I myself didn't participate (though, I'm not supposed to say that out loud, right?) because I thought the new generation ought to have fun hehe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top