Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I happen to think I'm a very healthy person! I don't smoke, and I only drink during the times that you see me drunk-posting which is, like, twice a month, and rarely, rarely, rarely pass out. I work out, I eat good food, etc.

the only problem i'd really have health-wise is my sleeping habit. which I have to curb within the week because I'm changing schedules... I'll be on the breakfast and lunch shift next week... :gwah
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
drinking is always good. hey bb, we'll be having a shisha session this weekend. instead of water, we'll use vodka. good luck with this shit.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Thats a waste of vodka tbh...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
drinking is always good. hey bb, we'll be having a shisha session this weekend. instead of water, we'll use vodka. good luck with this shit.
we got vodka to waste tbf...
maaaaaan MD i heard about using alcohol in the shisha gets you super wasted. When we had shisha sessions (with just plain water) we'd have coffee ready because it has that buzzing effect like smoking pot, you know?

And adding alcohol quadruples the effect I would imagine.

except that yeah, it's a waste of vodka. Use some cheap ass alcohol or something.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
maaaaaan MD i heard about using alcohol in the shisha gets you super wasted. When we had shisha sessions (with just plain water) we'd have coffee ready because it has that buzzing effect like smoking pot, you know?

And adding alcohol quadruples the effect I would imagine.

except that yeah, it's a waste of vodka. Use some cheap ass alcohol or something.
this shit's going down tonight! shisha with natural mint flavor! and the choices are:

1. vodka (russian bear rostov)
2. tequila (conquistador)
3. gin (king robert)
4. white rum (bacardi)

fuck it! it's my birthday! ,/,
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
is it really? why, happy birthday MD!!!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
was wondering what the fucking hell 'smoking shisha' is, then i realized it's using that waterpipe. reminds me of a certain water treatment where you inhale the steam from boiled water.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
di mo alam yung shisha???


anyway, I'm off to join 4Million people at a street party called SINULOG yo! :cookiehand
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
... you meant you had a fuck that was really mind-blowing?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
... you meant you had a fuck that was really mind-blowing?
almost happened :derp but no. don't fuck with the tequila on shisha. and never, ever fucking mix them all 4.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Real, Vagabond, 20th Century Boys, Sket Dance, Monster, Nisekoi, Detective Conan, One Piece, Naruto, Air Gear, Bakuman, Enigma

Anong uunahin kong basahin? XD
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Bakuman, seeing as it's already over.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Mga kababayan.

Anyone there who's interested to join/participate to a famous internet game here in MangaHelpers?

It is called the "Mafia Game"

Imperium is one of the regular participant of the mafia game.

About the rules and guides about the Mafia Game you can read it here:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79994-Mafia-Game-Rules

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79843-Mafia-Game-Guides

If you are interested please post here that you wanted to join:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/80333-Mafia-Game-Discussion-Thread-v.5

The next mafia game will be on early february

Thank you!

Mabuhay!
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
do we get to carry lethal weaponry, slit throats and pck at point blank range?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Real, Vagabond, 20th Century Boys, Sket Dance, Monster, Nisekoi, Detective Conan, One Piece, Naruto, Air Gear, Bakuman, Enigma

Anong uunahin kong basahin? XD
I'll give you the lowdown then. :D

Real- Very moving, great characters, wonderful story since it's by (hello) Takehiko Inoue of great renown. Downside is: i think it's on hiatus, since it's by (hello) Takehiko Inoue. But I like it (aside from the reasons above) for its original story that sheds light and perspective on the life of the physically disabled. The human struggle to achieve despite limitations.

Vagabond- great manga, very deep, orgasmic mindblowing art because it's by again, Takehiko Inoue. Plus, it's close to completion. If you're into the zen shit of the art of the sword, this is the manga for you. At the same time you'll experience wanting to watch videos and do research on katanas, Miyamoto musashi, and martial arts in general :cookiehand

20th Century Boys- Completed- so you can read this at your own pace- and when you do, i think you won't be able to drop it. hahaha. Involves a lot of characters since it's a story of epic proportions- that spans through many generations and decades of events. But it's really epic, inspiring, gripping, intriguing. Unique art by Naoki Urasawa.

Sket Dance- dropped it after one volume hahahaha. so i can't say much about it.

Monster- Also by Naoki Urasawa, I watched the anime before touching the manga- totally loved it. Signature Mindfuck by the mangaka, i would think. Creepy, Dark, crazy. But since I watched the anime, and the anime did a pretty good job of adapting the story i think (pure canon), i didn't think i needed to read the manga (which i did, like, one volume).

One Piece- EPIC. I also had inhibitions reading this manga, first, because of the massive amounts of chapters I had to catch up to (that time, about 400 chapters), and because I had a prejudice about Eiichiro Oda's art. Which, really, is hard to appreciate by the early volumes. But right from the beginning I loved his sense of humor, his genius in story-telling, and even the paneling was amazing. When his art grows on you though, the spreads become so gorgeous and kickass. Speaking of kickass, he has captured the purest shonen hero that is Luffy (that I can only compare to Goku)- the manga is so full of awesome. great ensemble of characters too.

Bakuman- light, short, complete, and unique. oh, and totally unpredictable- lots of surprises that make this a very fun read. Read this if you want to get something done off the list immediately, hehe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top