- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Portuguese Community v.19 WE'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT 20! <- *clap* *clap* *clap*
http://www.animecrazy.net/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-76/@bb well, i did take a second look at animecrazy, it says 62 Final.
@faust![]()
you're welcome. and for this version we didn't even cut at 1000 posts!Portuguese Community v.19 WE'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT 20! <- *clap* *clap* *clap*

this. nothing like the "eh? you were there? now you need to brain bleach and remember to knock before you open the door." line.@radar- when someone catches me watching porn, I keep calm and carry on.



ha talaga? happy birthday! I didn't know! how did you spend it?Kakatapos lang ng birthday ko pero walang bumati sa inyo sakin![]()
hello everyone![]()
Hello purplerei! how did you come upon MH, btw?Hello and welcome. Please list down your top five manga/anime/tv show titles, your hobbies, and other stuff that you might want to share with us.

And just so you know, I've known some of the people here for years and we never even so much as met.
wait, what? aside dun sa 62 eps, this 2011 version is another set of episodes?
maging happy nlang tayo para sa kanila. i feel like we're FT's Tenrou Team and they're ST.and for this version we didn't even cut at 1000 posts!![]()

HAHAHAHAHA dami kong tawa!Okay, I suppose this is the same feeling as when someone comes at your room unexpectedly while fapping/watching porn.
[video]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=156179961217559[/video]
Thank God for streaming sites, i get to save them shows on my "To Watch" list. however, for my part, they keep on adding up, rather than dwindling down.@MD- Same...those are just the titles that I've bothered keeping in my HDD, since I really want to watch them some day.
Educational.@radar- when someone catches me watching porn, I keep calm and carry on.

ayusin mo kase. "Maligayang Kaarawan". sino? ah, ikaw pala.Kakatapos lang ng birthday ko pero walang bumati sa inyo sakin![]()

hey there...hello everyone![]()
hoist. yung 5 questions. mandatory, dba?Hello purplerei! how did you come upon MH, btw?
yeah, essentially we ask new PHT members to give us these stats so we can gauge how much we can spoil you with
Also, how old are you? working? student? career of choice?
don't feel harassed by these questions, nobody is going to stalk you. We just want to get to know you better.And just so you know, I've known some of the people here for years and we never even so much as met.
