- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
lol, they're the dream team. on paper.
)
)
)
)
No really? His films have been brilliant. Brosnan has nothing on him. Check out Casino royale, not because its a bond film but its just a damn good film in its own right.heh, this is the only Bond movie I've seen featuring Daniel Craig. Just did because The Stig is their stunt driver. And the Aston Martin DB3 made an appearance. Never been a fan of his dark and gritty version, who likes his vodka shaken not stirred, his Aston turbocharged, and his ladies dead.

ganyan pag trabaho nalang inaatupag, walang love life (???) at hindi naman nag-aadik. Manga lang ang solusyon bro.
mig! long time!Hi guys, kamusta kayo? Misyu!
I have lots of free time this weekend and I was thinking of reading some nice manga.... anong ma recommend niyo school life series? Huwag lang shoujo hehe. Namiss ko nang magbasa...

I believe it fairly is. compared to all other school life shounen I know...Good Ending new??? Since when? And doesn't that fall into shoujo?
