Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> But even in the thread there are a lot of awkward silences hahahahahahahaha!

mainly because, like I said, there are like, only four people here. And we all wake up at different times despite the fact that three of us should be in the same time-zone, nay, same metropolis :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The only way to beat an awkward silence is to make the conversation so awkward that the silence becomes preferable. :cookiehand
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
>.> But even in the thread there are a lot of awkward silences hahahahahahahaha!

mainly because, like I said, there are like, only four people here. And we all wake up at different times despite the fact that three of us should be in the same time-zone, nay, same metropolis :XD
I'm awake. and kinda pissed. Went to process some school thingamajigs. Woke up at 6am, got out to commute at 9:30am, reached halfway destination by 10:30am, reached destination by 11am, got notified person I want to talk to is conducting her class and won't be available until 12pm, went out to lunch, came back with her lunching. #$(*^$%&*%*&^(

The only way to beat an awkward silence is to make the conversation so awkward that the silence becomes preferable. :cookiehand
I can do that. Do what, you say? Make the conversation so awkward.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

MY GHAD! AMAYALAYER?!
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
And we all wake up at different times despite the fact that three of us should be in the same time-zone, nay, same metropolis :XD
yeah, i've always wondered about this..
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
so fucking pissed right now. the academic head i was waiting to end her lunch? well, after she lunched out, she went to moa's convention center to "support our school's entry" in the technovation shit. which left me hanging.

so fucking pissed i was i went home.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
anu ba yang liar liar na yan?

I'll have to search that...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
it's gone viral in facebook. this college girl was shouting down a lady guard of mrt. and part of what she said was ".... AMALAYER?!!"
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Moral of the story is: When having a bad day, be wary of cam phones around you :laugh:
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hahahahahaha napanuod ko na!

Laftrip!!!

Amalayer??? She's a friggin' liar, man!

may mga ganun pa syang nalalaman :rofl

I swear it's insane, sa sobrang galit nya she's incoherent hahahahahahahaha.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
right, got up early to go talk to that academics head and registrar early.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
*CRIES*

SOMEBODY GOT IN MY APARTMENT AND STOLE MY STUFF!!!

i WAS JUST IN THE FRIGGIN BATHROOM, AT 5 AM! AND I NOTICED SOME SQUEAKING, THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MY ROOMMATE WHO JUST ARRIVED SO i DIDN'T BOTHER- BESIDES MY LAPTOP WAS STILL PLAYING SOMETHING I COULD HEAR IT.

BUT WHEN I GOT OUT OF THE BATHROOM I NOTICED MY ROOMMATE WAS STILL NOT THERE, AND THAT'S WHEN MY HAIR STOOD ON END AND i looked FRANTICALLY FOR SOMETHING TO DEFEND MYSELF WITH (TO MY UNFORTUNATE PREDICAMENT i HAD NONE IN MY ROOM!!! SO I HAD TO GO TO THE KITCHEN TO GET THE FRIGGIN KNIFE OR SOMETHING!!) AND NOBODY WAS THERE ANYMORE.

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MY IMAGINATION SO I WENT TO CHECK THE DOOR AND IT WAS ALREADY OPEN, AND I WENT BACK TO MY ROOM TO CHECK WHAT WAS MISSING, MY LAPTOP WAS STILL RIGHT THERE PLAYING (MAYBE HE DIDN'T TAKE IT BECAUSE i would notice, since he might have checked that I was in the bathroom)
AND i thought it was an incredulous idea that I had to call my roommate, and there I realized that my cellphone was nowhere to be seen, and it didn't sink in for like two minutes andthen i started crying, for the loss of the phone, for the fact that someone got inside my house and that i was defenseless, that i could have prevented it if maybe i got out of the bathroom even if i heard something,...............................................................

i can't lie down i have the weirdest feeling in my skin





Maaaaan I added two and two together, and concluded that he/she (suspect is tall, long hair, and god, sounded like a homosexual when I heard him react when I saw his shadow through the crack at the door) was watching this place for a long time now.

My roommate arrived 30 minutes after the incident, and when I talked to her, apparently she could hear someone knocking on some nights, at maybe 2 am or some ungodly hour. One time a friend stayed over and told us in the morning that at night he felt someone was watching him through the window (that connected us to the corridor) and I just brushed it off as a lame ghost story.

I just turned out the lights a few minutes before going to the bathroom, and maybe he observed that I was going to sleep, and waited just a few minutes to get inside the house.

I did not lock the chain on the door because I was still expecting my roommate to come home and that lock could only be opened from the inside, and I didn't want to be woken in my sleep to open the door when she arrived in the morning (from drinking). ghad. that lapse in judgement did me in. -_-

Oh he also took my sony cybershot. >.> Which was, plugged to the laptop because I just uploaded my picture from it. HOT DAMN.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wow, I'm glad you're alright. Will you go the police about it?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I will. I dunno what to do first. I'm so friggin sleepy my eyes are so tired but I can't seem to rest. I can't even lie down the bed for godssakes. I need to talk to the landlady about it, ask her if she has records in her CCTV, look for a new apartment, work on getting my phone line retrieved,

JESUS CHRIST. I need to look for a new apartment, I've had enough of this place!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
You're the second one I know whose apartment got broken into the past half-year (while they were at home)

The other one's in Katipunan, though, so it's probably unrelated, but man, people are getting brazen. I know you already have plans on how to safeguard yourself, but these days, it doesn't seem like anything is enough.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
homo must be (or must've been) working for that place, report the incident now before you sleep bb, you'd need every detail before you forget it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Security guard says he saw the homo trying to close my apartment door, thought he was an acquaintance of ours, and said the guy was in a hurry as he walked past him in the stairs.

So when I followed maybe five minutes after and asked him about it, he said "Kutob ko na nga po e, kasi nagmamadali".

:crying

Apparently, when I talked to him further, our neighboring tenants also noticed this "woman" who would often pass by in the dead of the night, or that they'd hear knobs being tried, but they thought it was all silly ghost stories.

PUTANG INANG GHOST STORIES YAN! Kasi I myself didn't believe it at first

but now that I really think about it, the person (or team) observed when I turned off the lights since he/they got in minutes after.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
made a police report yet?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
-__________________- Sabi nung guard samahan daw nya ako pag clear na lahat. dunno what that means....
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yan ba yung guard na nilaglagan mo ng laway?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
So, the person picked your door's lock, or was it broken in?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top