Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey.. im glad you're ok.. could've been worse, right..?
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yan ba yung guard na nilaglagan mo ng laway?
hindi naman >.> That guy was fired. But apparently the land-lady requested the guard yesterday to be fired din because of the incident...

So, the person picked your door's lock, or was it broken in?
picked the knob. Since it was the only one that was locked. The double-lock was unlocked and the chain was unlocked too. Since I was expecting my roommate to arrive late...



Sigh. Positive consumerist vibes nalang.

I went to the mall to buy a phone.

And I wanted to buy a camera as well.

I actually figured I could move on from this if I could just replace those things that got stolen. :errr Nalilito lang ako what camera to buy.

But well- THERE GOES MY CHRISTMAS BONUS. ubos.

And honestly, I cant seem to get myself into the bathroom anymore. Takot na ako maligo :iik
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
poor bb..

you'll get over it. you're right, just buy the stuff that were stolen. happened to us rin one time. the thief knew my routine: out for coffee with my love 'til 2am. got inside our house through my nephew's room, and took my PSP, my bro-in-law's laptop and 2 of my multi-knife kit (a gerber and a leatherman). when my mother called me about it, my first reaction was: how's miggy? (my nephew) i was so shocked that i didn't hear anything after my mother said "apparently, the thief went through the window of miggy's room", and was more horrified later on when it sinked in that the bastard took my knife kits. imagine what could have happened to my nephew. ay, simbako..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oookay, now on to the taxing job of filling in your contacts... honestly, the inconvenience and the time- that's what they stole from you you know? Not the actual product itself.

che.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Oookay, now on to the taxing job of filling in your contacts... honestly, the inconvenience and the time- that's what they stole from you you know? Not the actual product itself.

che.
Online sync :D.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
looper. nice. im now crushing hard on Emily Blunt. and that kid was like a Dark Phoenix in the making.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
bleh.

I tried that with my old phone and annoyed the heck out of me.

I mean, I have random and stray contacts in my email contacts list because there are just purely business emails, or application emails, etc. And they automatically loaded to my phone, and I just couldn't take them out. And the facebook ones also synced and overwhelmed my contacts one over the other!

So now I'm keeping my contacts all purely physically inputted, and stored on Phone. :hip
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@MD

They could've gone without the TK (telekinetic) aspect of the story, and it will still work.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@MD

They could've gone without the TK (telekinetic) aspect of the story, and it will still work.
i agree, it would still be sweet. but i think the IMBA TK just reinforced the story's conviction. insane anti-heroes are always good.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what movie is this? I don't know pop culture anymore. >.>
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Looper. The one with Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis.

It's one of the mainstream famous movies I avoid. Like Inception. Not a big fan of the mindf-ck genre.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I want to watch it bad, but gotta wait for a good online copy. Ahh dilemmas.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but Evangelion is mindfuck too... :3c
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
not the recently released movies.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I want to watch it bad, but gotta wait for a good online copy. Ahh dilemmas.
the one i downloaded is somewhat decent :)

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

you think Pacific Rim a mindfuck movie as well?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nope, more like generic super sentai transformer to me.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
What anime are you guys watching right now?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
None. I was actually beginning to look around for recommendations...So this is perfect.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
not watching anything too.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Digimon Xros wars. Just for the heck of it :lol: I'm fast forwarding through most of it, though. One of its writers (Riku Sanjou) is also a prolific writer for Sentai/Rider stuff.

My exam last week put some anime/manga plans on hold, but I did manage to catch up with Yanmega. At least it's come to a point where Shinagawa isn't a blind idiot when it comes to Adachi when he's smart-about-everything-else. Also, the current arc was the entrance exam arc, which kinda got me in the mood for studying for my exam :lol: And it worked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top