Well the difference is when you bring humans into the equation. With anime, they are just drawings so the quality is built upon the plot, dialogue, art and voice acting. It's different when its actual acting skills that are required ya know...


(criteria being "not like Days of our Lives (or perhaps Sunset Beach lol))
I don't like using my TV to watch local TV stations. I only use my TV as my PC monitor.anyway:
![]()
It's expected none of you mentioned the recent wedding... what, too mainstream for you?![]()
I don't watch local TV either. I didn't even know the wedding already happened. And I still don't get what's so special about it. They were like... 90s stars.I don't like using my TV to watch local TV stations. I only use my TV as my PC monitor.
I actually happen to think that Korean Movies are also better than Japanese, but like you said, the Movie quality is different from television.I have to say I kinda feel disappointed after doing more reading on kdramas. Their cinema is excellent but the serious/dark/gritty plots and stories that it does excellent in dont seem to have translated onto the small screen. Maybe there is no regular appetite for it on Korean tv but people are willing to go see it if its a film. I suppose its the opposite to here, we have cant seem to translate the good tv we have into good films most of the time.
yep, I think nobody knows "depressing character/situation" like Japanese do lol.Kdramas are trolls, I tell you.
I've seen quite a few of them where they have a real fun, fast-paced atmosphere for like 14 episodes, and then end up in tragedy on the last one. It reflects the Korean penchant for tragedy that reflects on their real-life.
JDramas on the other hand, are the opposite. A common trope with most of them is this character that's so depressing that you want to die with him/her, except that he/she seems to be the only one who wants to soldier on.
I also didn't know until I saw FB posts and I got curious, decided to actually sit down on the couch in the Living room (which, I never do- I've never "lived" in that space) and look for the ABS channel (I don't even know what channel it's on).I don't watch local TV either. I didn't even know the wedding already happened. And I still don't get what's so special about it. They were like... 90s stars.
At least it now makes sense. In an Oda way. There was an Okama land after all. Now that's 200+ chapters IF I finish this job before Christmas.I applaud your attempts to engage his attention, Imp.