Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
:gwah


man, that doesn't even require strict health stuff, does it?
Not really. The signs and symptoms of my thyroid are killing me sometimes.

My entire body is weak. I can't moved my arms nor my legs. My body ached all the time with no quality of life at all. Well, sometimes, I can't even stand on my own nor I can walked.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Has anyone watched End of watch? Just finished it and its a damn good film.
i did. and it feels very authentic. michael pena deserves a nod for his performance.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yep, I saw an interview before I watched it that Pena and Gyllenhall spent months riding with the police around the ghettos of LA. They regularly saw some crazy shit apparently, it must have helped their performances.

Did you think Gyllenhall died too? Did you like the ending or would you have changed it?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ack my boyfriend is coming in three days! I need to NOT.EAT.ANYTHING. until my tummy goes away :onoz
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yep, I saw an interview before I watched it that Pena and Gyllenhall spent months riding with the police around the ghettos of LA. They regularly saw some crazy shit apparently, it must have helped their performances.
that's CRAZY!! thank goodness they didn't encounter MS13 during those months riding with the po-po.

Did you think Gyllenhall died too? Did you like the ending or would you have changed it?
i wouldn't change a thing with the ending. dramatic tone would have lighten up if jake died instead of michael. i felt like michael had the bigger pull on the audience than jake. apparently, having a child is the heavier shit.

ack my boyfriend is coming in three days! I need to NOT.EAT.ANYTHING. until my tummy goes away :onoz
not for anything, but i think its the other way around. he needs to burn something.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

just watched Leverage series finale. man.. another good show gone..
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Not really. The signs and symptoms of my thyroid are killing me sometimes.

My entire body is weak. I can't moved my arms nor my legs. My body ached all the time with no quality of life at all. Well, sometimes, I can't even stand on my own nor I can walked.
No temporary relief? Is it inherited or lifestyle-based? Man, I hope it goes away soon. Stuff like that happening to young people is not fun, and I know it.
 

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
No temporary relief? Is it inherited or lifestyle-based? Man, I hope it goes away soon. Stuff like that happening to young people is not fun, and I know it.
Yea, it's a lifestyle-based.

And you're right, it's no fun at all. But anyway, thanks.:^_^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
any news on the RK bluray rip? :uguu
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
none. was a bit surprised by the lack of it.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Ulam ng kapatid ko at ng mga katulong niya kanina laing na malandi. Bakit malandi? Makati yung gabi eh. :derp
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
any news on the RK bluray rip? :uguu
Maybe this?

Though I think it wasn't ripped that good based on the comments, it's the best out there. No English sub yet though.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
still waiting for quality rips before i start downloading. heck, there are Americans petitioning for a U.S. release now.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i thought there was, in a few select states or something?

some international friends saw the movie on in-flight entertainment though.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
there are available good subs now.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Good subs as in good subs? No "Rurouni-san, what's your name?", or "Kaneda-san-tachi are after the onna-sensei"?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top