- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
and.... I'm off to the bank to make my 'first' investment in bonds or whatever that's called. wish me luck? 



How does that work?you'll die and be buried in debt- literally.




i wish i could, bb. but with these, i think i can take advantage of the market here for bigger pay.balik ka nalang dito MD. feel ko tiba tiba ka na ng qualifications![]()

its actually not the pay there. its the tax. at least here, i get my whole monthly pay as what's in the contract. and that's really the big difference there.pwede naman di underpaid a. he could go as a trainer or something, and really, I think trainers have the best job in the Call center industry. sure you'll earn less than what you have there, but we all know the pros and cons of that.
But who knows. maybe you wanna live there? start your family there?
how do you look now?and I'm off for a haircut. ang jinit jackson na.