
Last edited by a moderator:


YOU SHOULD NA! AS IN!egads I haven't watched the latest episode of that yet!!!
But it's effing genius, that story... it's creepy as fuck, and keeps my mind rolling in different directions trying to get to the bottom of the story.

SHINOBI-03 said:Minor note, but the pose Konata does is not referencing 20th Century Boys, but the famous Ultraman pose which is what the boys are doing as well.
![]()
I hope there will be more to come, there have been raws available for quite some time now.
I did enjoy Naruto this week though.
I just changed the text from Konata knows 20th Century Boys to Ultraman!nyahahahaha. well they are, to say, referencing the same thing. what are you going to do about your sig now?
MD, I know right? Vagabond chapters are out after a looooong wait on translationsI hope there will be more to come, there have been raws available for quite some time now.


HELL YEAH. they're practically running the country with their money.Are chinese filipinos a big part of the economy?
Yes. Almost all of the big companies are owned by Filipino-Chinese BusinessmenThose names seem originally chinese. Are chinese filipinos a big part of the economy?
This statement is valid. Arguments contradicting this statement are invalid.That they will.
One Piece still tops everything though.
uh-huh.HELL YEAH. they're practically running the country with their money.
One Piece is only my third current favoriteThis statement is valid. Arguments contradicting this statement are invalid.