- Joined
- Mar 12, 2007
- Messages
- 625
- Reaction score
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
lol, it's only 5 ng hapon dito, btw I'm late to class na...cya!


an abominable representation of confectionary treat?yonie, what did you show my innocent eyes!!![]()
actually my sister took that picture when she visited Philippines last year, and she forgot where she took it.souvenir niya when he was in manila...
Hehehe, but i cant help sterotyping against my own peoplelol. Well I guess that's just stereotyping everyone with the actions of the lot. It's not that bad over here though, although it could've been better. D:

Nay, Nay...what made you think that? XDDDDDImperium, you're filipino, no? and you're from Canada?
I can feel it. so disappointing...
Nay, Nay...what made you think that? XDDDDD
Please don't remind me of "Hard Gay". Please.I was just curious. It's good to have you here though.
....
speaking about that kiddie picture, you know what would be funny? enlarge that pic, and make it into a signature.

what pic?speaking about that kiddie picture, you know what would be funny? enlarge that pic, and make it into a signature.