Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
why yes, that's what you get for fooling with gay sex tm... i told you to follow us and stick to the norms....
ARRRGGHHHH!!!! :fry
pwede naman sa opposite sex mag-refer un ah! :yelling
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
WADAHELL!!!! I missed the releases!!! I'm stuck with dial up and I have to catch up with the releases!!! :scry

I'm really giddy right now. Seeing that after your posts, it seems there's been a new scanlated SR chapter, yonie!!! :fangirl

ako! Welcome :confetti

It's good no one has bullied you. Never fear, I am here! :kukuku *lightning crashes*


re: paperboy
he's updated his thread, I believe. :oh

re: gurrenn,

ah I have yet to watch that one. Wait, Haruhi marathon first. :nuts


AND!!
how's everyone's weekend update?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'm really giddy right now. Seeing that after your posts, it seems there's been a new scanlated SR chapter, yonie!!! :fangirl
it sucks! the opening line, "closing chapters.." when i read that i was just speechless, i thought this new plot would be the start of a great new arc, turns out it's ending. i just stared at the screen for a while. wah. im gonna miss this series so much, one of the best
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
But if the rumors prove to be right, SR season 3 will be a bit of a consolation. ^^
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
But if the rumors prove to be right, SR season 3 will be a bit of a consolation. ^^
dont really care about the anime... the adaptation is useless if the manga is done... awww dont you feel sad? :scry
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I dunno yonie, I feel like it's a great story, and there's no need to stretch it. It's great work, and I don't have any sad feelings about it ending. I feel that way for most of the manga when about to reach completion.

FYI, it's effing cold here in Bukidnon! one of the best places on earth! And nothing like beer to warm me up, and turn my brain into mush.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
its still a waste, but i just hope that everything has a very satisfying closure you know. what, i think i've never read a manga with a good ending................... well maybe beck will have, im pretty satisfied with the chapters right now :D what else..... ichigo 100? hehe kinda. man, i really hope one piece will still ride this hype for years
 

rai-chu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Good morning everywan.

Oh well pag lagi ako nakakapag log-in, walang tao. Masarap talaga mabakasyon lalo na pagkatapos ng lahat ng pinaghirapan mo sa school XD.


Anyways, masadyong madami na ako na miss so might as well lurk muna ako. :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
oi andito ako ha
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@rai, am i right in understanding na gradweyt ka na???

@yonie, I'll get back to you on that one. My computer will arrive some time this week and I'll have to check the completed manga I have with good endings. I'm pretty sure there are a lot. Okay, I remember one now. Furuba. It had a great ending. One of my fave mangas especially because of the ending. :wtf
 

rai-chu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@hunter: LOL! pasesnsiya na po at di ko napansin na OL po kayo ^^

@baboysai: yes po graduating na po ako this september (irregular student kasi ako XD)

Marami na palang development/s sa mga manga/s na di ko napansin: From Bleach, Naruto, OP, Fairy Tail etc...

Better get back to DL them.. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you know what's painful? when a Geass episode is out and I have effing dial up. yeah.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
bb, bumili ka na lang sa muslim black market...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
thanks imp. I can actually manage. Thankfully there are uploaders on youtube. And although it does take an hour to load 8 minutes of the thing, at least it only comes out once a week. >.> hunt, pirates won't burn R2 yet. being a pirate yourself, you should know that. -_-
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well you can always go to your local cafe and get the stuff there fast, just bring a storage... that's what i always do before i got dsl. i've dloaded about 10gig of stuff from different cafes :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yonie, diba nasa bundok gubat labas ng sibilisasyon probinsya ng bukidnon si bb? paano mo masasabing merong netopia-caliber na net cafe dun??
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yonie, this is the mountains we're talking about. The decent cafes are downtown, and that takes about 45 minutes top speed to get there.

speaking of which, I took our pickup for a spin yesterday and I ended up ruining our lawn. -_- kyahaha. So my dad accompanied me today for some practice. I never got rid of my trauma (I crashed his pajero into the garage column 2 years ago, imagine the stupidity :shakefist). So when I drive I'm not really confident about anything. I still need some practice. -_-

At least the traffic here is almost zero, and there are only pineapples to crash into on the roadsides.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
45 minute walk?! kewl!

parang gusto kong bumili ng bahay at lupa jan pag may trabaho na ako ah... tapos ipapatapon titirhan ng parents ko... para di sila makialam tahimik life ko nila...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top