What are you doing in the mountains?yonie, this is the mountains we're talking about.

I've never seen a mountain, never mind been to one...So...Err....Are native mountain chicks hot?

What are you doing in the mountains?yonie, this is the mountains we're talking about.


damn Imp, you made my gums bleed! I never knew laughing so hard could do that!What are you doing in the mountains?
I've never seen a mountain, never mind been to one...So...Err....Are native mountain chicks hot?![]()
no.45 minute walk?! kewl!
45 minutes at 100 kph. you know, it really is a great place here. Good thing my parents have bequeathed me with the necessary propertiesparang gusto kong bumili ng bahay at lupa jan pag may trabaho na ako ah... taposipapatapontitirhan ng parents ko... paradi sila makialamtahimik lifekonila...

I am taking a break and staying with my parents in our hometown. Until I get a job. Then I'll be going to Cebu (the island of hawtnessWhat are you doing in the mountains?![]()
).too bad imp. You're missing half a lifetime. The air is 200% cleaner up here, the water is straight from the springs to our faucets, the vegetables and fruits are fresh from the backyard.I've never seen a mountain, never mind been to one...So...Err....Are native mountain chicks hot?![]()
well you're not planning on staying there all the time are you? if you ever get downtown stock up on all the dloading, that's what i do, before we had dsl i have to drive around that time too to get some fast dloadsyonie, this is the mountains we're talking about. The decent cafes are downtown, and that takes about 45 minutes top speed to get there.

trust me imp, she's bloody right! i've been there, in cebu, its illegal to enter if you're ugly, there are agents in the ferry and in the port checking your face and body if you're eligible to step in cebu land. and of course, since i've been there.... well.I am taking a break and staying with my parents in our hometown. Until I get a job. Then I'll be going to Cebu (the island of hawtness).
t ratio is 60. that's too high. that's why after i get some money i'm going there... HAVE to go there. HAVE. dont worry bacolod my love, im just using cebu for the sex, you're always my true love... please, believe me... bacolod... love....
I'm managing. When my PC arrived last night and I connected it, I was surprised it had a somewhat faster speed than my mom's. hmm. Is it because I have a dl manager?well you're not planning on staying there all the time are you? if you ever get downtown stock up on all the dloading, that's what i do, before we had dsl i have to drive around that time too to get some fast dloads![]()
there's just a different twang to those girls in Cebu. You know a cebuana when you see one, eh? The long, wavy, brown hair and the rosy tanned skin, and tight legs...trust me imp, she's bloody right! i've been there, in cebu, its illegal to enter if you're ugly, there are agents in the ferry and in the port checking your face and body if you're eligible to step in cebu land. and of course, since i've been there.... well.
The so-called Mestiza beauties. 
I'm judging by skin color alone on this one. Cebuanas win. 


yeah? well how big is quezon and pasig, compared to cebu? if you've been in cebu, you can't say that there's a place with more hotties, no way no way, it can't get better than what you see in cebuPfft. You guys are obviously haven't been around frickin' Pasig (especially Ortigas) and Quezon City enough that you can say that.

huh???l4pb! you've risen! after a traumatic month of lying on your back you've finally found a way to stand![]()
i had a toe operation and couldn't walk, but i wasn't on my back 
Geez you call that a tour? you haven't even been anywhere at all. just because i'm not rich to go anywhere i want to doesn't mean i don't appreciate the beauty of girls around me...of course i did, i toured manila for two weeks, i've been to megamall and moa, and greenbelt, it still pales in comparison to cebu. now YOU haven't been to cebu! otherwise you would'nt say it


ah, the denial of someone who've been there, done that...i only know these places because i hera about them! i'm innocent


t ratio. and even if you dont believe me ask bb! she's been to all red light districts anyway