- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
she's been following the antics of baboysai and mine through the fun thread.

......... 
....Wha- my position as the only non-speaking pinoy has been usurped!!!! I SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!! I SHALL BRING MY ARMIES TO RAEP YOUR COUNTRY AND WIPE IT OFF THE MAP!!!THIS IS WAR!! LEGIONS PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!
....rome: total war is getting to my head![]()
you can have my country back...i dont mind...y'all would probably do a hell of a lot better than what we have currently running the country..Wha- my position as the only non-speaking pinoy has been usurped!!!! I SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!! I SHALL BRING MY ARMIES TO RAEP YOUR COUNTRY AND WIPE IT OFF THE MAP!!!THIS IS WAR!! LEGIONS PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!
....rome: total war is getting to my head![]()


ZOMG SPAM!Baboysai took a minute off her busy bum life and posted in this thread.![]()

yeah dude that's why im still online at night, shift is 10-6. the surprising thing tho is you guys are still awake at around 4amano itow?! panggabi si yonie?!