Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
gaahhh!

good thing i wasn't there... i'd be disappointed if i did... know what i did with the money i was supposedly saving for that? bought BOTH june issue of fhm. ehra madrigal. 'nuff said.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yo KTT!

come 'ere...

-_-

lemme give you a hug!@ :glomp

:scry nakakamiss naman ang cons!

btw, if I ever see a Guts figurine, (or a Kei kurono one) I'll buy it for sure! :wtf

I love that plushie, btw. ^^


oi KTT, you missed this one:


ALODIA! :drool
 
Last edited:

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
pinagkakaguluhan si alodia....
no way i'm squeezing in that for that view....;)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
jesus christ, it's been 20 minutes since I'd seen the pic, and I still can't bring myself to close the tab, even after saving it to my HD!!

Someone save me from alodia! This I'll openly say : LEZ MOMENT!


is she cosplaying tenjou tenge's maya?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
arrgh! now i have a reason to bitch about not going to the convention! arrgghh!

oh well... gotta get my 'highs' from my... schoolmates. :D
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
GAH!!! So bored at home!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm waiting for the day Alodia poses for FHM, in a cosplay... :drool



and zomgomgbbq!! lakers pulled it off! I knew it! There's I in TIM, right, kobe? ahahaha.


kyaaaaa I just read the Nodame Spoilers!

Milch will let Nodame play a concerto while Chiaki is away!
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
honestly, she's cute, but not that great a body... but she's still hot

aaaaaaaaaah dissapointed at the lakers bb, they blew another lead! game 4 blew 24 points, game 5 blew 19 points! they wont win this series, its impossible with that kind of play, the last two games are at boston... KG will eat their babies, Pierce will fuck Kobe's game again, and Jesus Shuttlesworth is Jesus Shuttlesworth
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
waaaaaaaaa dami toys huhuhu :(
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oi miyi! show thyself! I have an inquiry for ya! you're quite popular in my thread... so I'm requesting that you appear there. If you won't, just answer my (and others) question:

what manga do you read? :XD
lol, request granted.

it's funny how they couldn't ask me directly. Do I look dangerous to you? If they only knew me in person, they'd realize that I can't hurt a fly if I wanted to.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol, request granted.

it's funny how they couldn't ask me directly. Do I look dangerous to you? If they only knew me in person, they'd realize that I can't hurt a fly if I wanted to.
LOL man, you can't even catch one bare-handed...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yo Miyi pre, tell us about Taoism, I'm hooked in philosophy too, but only those that interest me :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
it's funny how they couldn't ask me directly. Do I look dangerous to you?
Since they cant see you face to face, i assume they're intimidated by your intelligent "aura", which contray to popular belief is able to travel across the intranets. This situation is kinda like pinky and the brain. I see pinky as the smarter of the two mice, although brain has this intelligent aura around him which confuzles the little minds of the children watching into asuming (or thinking), that brain is the smarter mouse. In your case your "aura" confuzles the minds of the other posters into assuming (or thinking) you are in dangerous. :noworry

*Imp takes of glasses*


LOL man, you can't even catch one bare-handed...
:rofl
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why would anyone want to catch a fly bare-handed? I shudder at the thought :s
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
So you can hurt one. It's logical, bb.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah i don't actually care about the fly dying, but i care about its guts being squished in your hand! Buti sana if they were alien guts, Gantz-style. But no. There's no glory in squishing fly gut. Only this dirty, gross, infectious yellow (or perhaps white? i dunno..) substance!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Only this dirty, gross, infectious yellow (or perhaps white? i dunno..) substance!
wat

oh i didn't read the first part.

but you're used to the other color right? HAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHIHIHIHIHI nothing im just brewed coffee high... brb work
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
bbsai said:
why would anyone want to catch a fly bare-handed? I shudder at the thought
I caught one before using my lips. And oddly, they taste kinda sweet. :S


@yonie

that white stuff you're talking about doesn't come from flies yonie. :XD



WORK IS SOOOOO
FUN
Why? Coz, we're working without actually working! The moment we stepped into the company, they had a major, major outage because of the big flood in Iowa (or somewhere. Might have been bermuda since I wasn't paying attention...). Now, for two straight days, we just go there to sit and chat. Shame, since the downtime got the internet as well.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oi bakashi! we had an outage last monday too, no work for whole day just relaxing at the hotel :D

btw

BOSTON WINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oh snap what a blowout, 39 point lead, and Jesus had seven threes god damn, 4chan was in a frenzy, even /b/ became /b/oston celtics :XD KG looks likes he's about to explode from all the hype
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top