Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

アメリ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
pre アメリpano mo ba pronounce yan???? ang hirap magmention sa yo, sige na, gawan kita ng nickname
Ameri ang literal, pero binase ko yan sa Amelie. naaliw ako sa sine e. pinanood ko dati in Japanese subs kasi. ahahaha.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
grabe yonie dami m nang celebrity lookalikes....from jun hirano to pepe smith and that aussie singer (ata) to now a cast of highschool musical! :XD

move away Dave 'coz Corbin Bleau (with a glutathione overdose) is in the front stage! :rofl
:lmao

aussie singer? mig ayesa?

pepe smith or aerosmith<joke, the last one dont deserve to be ranked on the same level with yonie concerning looks...i just dont know about the attitude

but yonie, when i said your new look is refreshing, i only meant you remind me of the wimpy dweebs in teenybooper series who end up grabbing the main leading ladies..:oh...now, doesnt that give you a new impression--that yonie, the manic addict, is turning into some mildmannered nerd-hero, looks-wise?

and yeah, i mean only the looks, not the whole package. lol

@DoD- :yelling Mas gurang naman saakin si TM!
LOL. so, that means youre not denying youre both ****** maniacs. :lmao
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie said:
tangina panong magiging tatay si TM eh professor na nanonood ng code geass! add mo pa yung mga collections niya ng "naked japanese drawings" saka medyo me pagkatatay ka bakashi, ikaw dito kase ang mostly LOGICAL ang daan sa buhay hahaha not saying that the rest are illogical... im sorry the rest are indeed illogical.
WAHAHAHA! Pervy Prof! Yamette! Yamette! Maybe you ought to do problems in your exams TM that involve Geass or better yet ******

I think everybody has goals in life here though illogical :blink And who says my path in life is too logical? I graduated from a technical course, went to call center, burned my money for a useless course for languages and now I want to be a polygoth. :XD

TM said:
oh yeah, bss is more fatherly....with all the bitching about life, beer and the hr wars...
Hey, you're all noticing things about me! It's like the window of personality I never saw!

Speaking of HR wars....
WE HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang and the spoils of war is just...well, fair scheduling and a fucker out of the way

@Ameri
You're translating already but you're just taking the level 3 exam? :blink why not take the level 2 exams?
Oh, and I also have the Minna no Nihonggo books but I'm finishing Basic Kanji and Intermediate Kanji Books by Chieko Kano.
Galing mo naman! Self Study ba?

DoD said:
LOL. so, that means youre not denying youre both ****** maniacs.
Wahahahaha! I love this comment!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@DoD- Aminado ako na maypagka manyakis ako! :D
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
WAHAHAHA! Pervy Prof! Yamette! Yamette! Maybe you ought to do problems in your exams TM that involve Geass or better yet ******
well in fact....
# xx. Compare the results of students Lelouch vi Britannia and Rollo Lamperouge of Ashford Acedemy? Who committed a more serous error?
# xx. Compare the results of students Nina Einstein and Shirley Fennell? Who committed a more serous error?
well in fact this one is my role model....:D


nahh...just kidding...:xp
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Onizuka! LOL
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It fits :rofl teacher na manyak! :rofl
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
tangina bakit corbin bleau, dreads yon eh! negro pa, bakit hindi niyo ako icompare ke bon scott, o robert fripp, o si omar rodriguez at cedric zavala, na sa kanilang dalawa inspirasyon ko

Ameri ang literal, pero binase ko yan sa Amelie. naaliw ako sa sine e. pinanood ko dati in Japanese subs kasi. ahahaha.
ayos, since ameri nick mo, we're gonna call you "kano"

but yonie, when i said your new look is refreshing, i only meant you remind me of the wimpy dweebs in teenybooper series who end up grabbing the main leading ladies..:oh...now, doesnt that give you a new impression--that yonie, the manic addict, is turning into some mildmannered nerd-hero, looks-wise?
...... guys what the hell is she/he/it talking about??

and yes, TM and l4pb, proven sexual predators, and they're proud. long live

lol at "yamette!" :XD yamette magus-sensei! kyaaa~~
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:yelling Nangakusa ung akala mong innocente! :yelling Mag singmanyak lang tayo! Ung di marunong umamin, may tinatagong pagnanais!
 

アメリ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@Ameri
You're translating already but you're just taking the level 3 exam? :blink why not take the level 2 exams?
Oh, and I also have the Minna no Nihonggo books but I'm finishing Basic Kanji and Intermediate Kanji Books by Chieko Kano.
Galing mo naman! Self Study ba?
me? i take classes on saturdays(Minna no Nihongo ang gamit) and self study almost every night(book naman ni lolo). I'm ahead of my class , but not much with technical Japanese. I just read a lot of extra stuff and talk to some Japanese pals of mine. oh and I'm Chinese by blood so Kanji is REALLY easy for me [my classmates hate me for it].

I tried the level 2 mock exam and failed miserably. if the power level of level 4 is 1000, level 3 would be 2000, level 2 would go up to 9000+. Malaki ang gap ng 3 and 2. I'm not at that level yet.

kano? hahahaha Amelie is a French movie?

MH EB? haha o tutorial session sa mga may gusto. good practice narin siguro sa mga nihongo speakers dito kung meron man.
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie said:
and yes, TM and l4pb, proven sexual predators, and they're proud. long live
Long Live the new High Priest of the Goddess's Cult of Perversion! :worship2

see here's the concrete evidence
level4tissueboy said:
@DoD- Aminado ako na maypagka manyakis ako!

Ameri said:
me? i take classes on saturdays(Minna no Nihongo ang gamit) and self study almost every night(book naman ni lolo). I'm ahead of my class , but not much with technical Japanese. I just read a lot of extra stuff and talk to some Japanese pals of mine. oh and I'm Chinese by blood so Kanji is REALLY easy for me [my classmates hate me for it].

I tried the level 2 mock exam and failed miserably. if the power level of level 4 is 1000, level 3 would be 2000, level 2 would go up to 9000+. Malaki ang gap ng 3 and 2. I'm not at that level yet.
Wouldn't you get confused with the differences in pronunciation of the Kanjis and the original Chinese? I know there's Onyomi but I think it's still has a different pronunciation.
oooh and since you're Chinese, can you translate these words for me in Chinese:

resist, defy and unlearn
word per word would be good! :D

Ameri said:
MH EB? haha o tutorial session sa mga may gusto. good practice narin siguro sa mga nihongo speakers dito kung meron man.
This EB has been the talk ever since...I don't know...like two years ago when this Hangout was still in it's first version. It may well never happen or it may...I don't know.

Ameri dude, I'm going to ask you questions every now and then if ever I don't know something especially for verbs and adjectives and their inflection. I aaaaalways get confused there.

And also, what are you reading that's suited to your level? I'm trying to find one from the net but I can't seem to find one where I can recognize the Kanji's or better yet, get the words out fom my veeery limited vocabulary. I'm probably at the beginner's level. I'm off to learn 50 more Kanji's to get to the first 500.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
me? i take classes on saturdays(Minna no Nihongo ang gamit) and self study almost every night(book naman ni lolo). I'm ahead of my class , but not much with technical Japanese. I just read a lot of extra stuff and talk to some Japanese pals of mine. oh and I'm Chinese by blood so Kanji is REALLY easy for me [my classmates hate me for it].

I tried the level 2 mock exam and failed miserably. if the power level of level 4 is 1000, level 3 would be 2000, level 2 would go up to 9000+. Malaki ang gap ng 3 and 2. I'm not at that level yet.
Lol, I got the "IT'S OVER 9,000!!! *meter broke*" thing on my head...
 

アメリ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
堪 kan in the 1st tone = to resist
盾突 shun (1) tu (2) = to defy
I can think of 2-3 other words that mean resist and defy at the same time. :|
unlearn. unlearn. no idea. sorry

o bilis eb. this weekend. woohoo!

erm me? I usually read seinen manga quite a lot. I can't read light novels yet, but magazines are a little bit hard, but readable, I think you can start with shounen manga para may furigana(those little hiragana characters there). the best practice is actually to find someone better than you and talk to him/her. (may kilala ka ba jap chicks? :D tagtuyo! haha)


sure. just send a pm if I don't reply in this thread.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
EB? sorry no can do.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wala akong Jap chicks and I even lack some Jap person to talk to.
I'll start with Shounen as you suggested. Although it may take me forever to read the whole chapter since I don't have a wide range of vocabulary plus my grammar skills sucks big time.

And thanks for the Chinese characters! I'll try to find ways to get unlearn translated. :XD


hunt said:
EB? sorry no can do.
Why not? kapag meron lahat time para sa lahat di ba?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well I'd rather do something unconstructive to society.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
EB > ebonics

i drank again yesterday, and i haven't been eating much. friends say i risk ulcer? dunno about that. but hey guys do you believe in "too much fun can lead to too much pain" kind of saying? cuz it's been a really fun masskara week but my girl problems have taken a turn to the worst, and i'm dying
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hunt said:
Well I'd rather do something unconstructive to society.
Is that sarcasm to the EB thing or sarcasm to society? or both?

yonie said:
i drank again yesterday, and i haven't been eating much. friends say i risk ulcer? dunno about that. but hey guys do you believe in "too much fun can lead to too much pain" kind of saying? cuz it's been a really fun masskara week but my girl problems have taken a turn to the worst, and i'm dying
now i believe it, with you as the walking and living proof of that saying.


Ulcer? I think it's just a step for you to that famed die-at-27-myth-for-big-names kind of thing. I dunno if I should say keep it up or tell you to stop.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ulcer? I think it's just a step for you to that famed die-at-27-myth-for-big-names kind of thing. I dunno if I should say keep it up or tell you to stop.
oh yeah, death at 27 means don't stop man :thumbs :ossu

i forgot, i have a fuck awesome teammate that was a rock DJ back in the US, i give him a band, and he has interviewed them! dave grohl, flea and keidis, brandon boyd, corey from slipknot, drowning pool, oh shit he even rode with billy joel and talked with paul mccartney. our eyes were just watering with envy at this dude man he's so awesome i want to punch him. it's always a routine in our drinking sessions, "you listen to dope?", "yeah, i talked with them", "NO FUCKING WAI"
 
Last edited:

アメリ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
*burp* I'm bored.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top