Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
btw, who is this glenn? teka, ikaw ba si glenn .. hmm, think ill check that friendster acct of yours again, Bss.
good luck...naka private na un....:eyeroll


@ bss
so kau nung friend mo sabay lumilipat ng work?

saka maybe dapat sabayan mo na si ameri sa review and take ng board ng ECE so you can get out of the call center rat race and finally practice your graduated profession...:D
saka di ka na nag-uupdate ng blog.....hmmm....what happened? ;)

kakatawa to ha....
get that characteristic impedance using [(276/sqrt(Є) x log (2D-d/d)] instead of the correct formula...and the answer is letter D
 
Last edited:

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
then can you unravel the facts about BSS for me, maggi-kun? and that other guy in BSS's photo looked alot like christian bautista to me. lol.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
TM said:
@ bss
so kau nung friend mo sabay lumilipat ng work?

saka maybe dapat sabayan mo na si ameri sa review and take ng board ng ECE so you can get out of the call center rat race and finally practice your graduated profession...
saka di ka na nag-uupdate ng blog.....hmmm....what happened?
Nah! There's just too much competition in my field. Also, it's a tad too late for me to take a board exam and practice my graduated profession. i'm looking forward into IT right now along with practicing languages just like ameri.

About the blog....hmmmm....nothing perks my mind as of the moment. I never knew you we're reading my blog TM :nuts

And my friend and I just ended up like that. We we're actually agents before but from different companies. I then applied for a HelpDesk ANalyst position for one call center and got in. I enticed him after that. After a year of toiling through stupid employment (contractual with no benefits), I got out of the company then wandered around searching for a different job. I landed once again as a Help Desk. At that moment, my friend also resigned from our previous employer and was about to take an agent position again. I called him up and said: "Tae! Dito ka na lang! Mas peteks, mas malki sahod di ka pa mabubuset sa mga kano!" And that's how we're still together after graduating from college.

get that characteristic impedance using [(276/sqrt(Є) x log (2D-d/d)] instead of the correct formula...and the answer is letter D
I actually got this when I took the board exam last 2006 November. I was on the last spurt of the communications exam but I REEEALLY didn't know what to answer for most of the questions. What I did was did some eliminations of the 4 choices then when it was down to two, I pushed the random button on my calculator. Anything higher than .5 is one of the choices and anything lower would be the other one. Binarubal ko lang comms board ko :XD

As for the formula of characteristic impedance, I solved the damn question using that formula then got D. My friends who solved it got D as well but they said I used the wrong formula! It was a lucky thing! But overall, I wasn't lucky enough :scry

DoD said:
then can you unravel the facts about BSS for me, maggi-kun? and that other guy in BSS's photo looked alot like christian bautista to me. lol.
I'll have you know, that guy beside me is like a celebrity in our office. He's like always being watched by eyes full of lust from girls and guys-who-feel-like-girls. Too bad he's too hooked into fidelity that he can't even flirt around.

And TM's right. All it takes is a little google. I think if you type my Internet name, you can see me immediately.

so all those long tennis matches were just a prequel !?!?!?
WTH?! A SEQUEL?!
 

アメリ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
dude. taking ece was probably one of the mistakes in my life. Nobody really uses it, most of my batchmates and seniors are still in the academe. a lot end up becoming teachers or just salarymen. Maybe it is just my POV from the bottom right now, but that's the reason I'm coloring my resume as I am right now. language is a very useful tool to further qualifications. and BSS if you are serious about language, I'd recommend Chinese over Japanese. in the next few decades, China is gonna be the next big market.
<-- Intsik so I more or less know 4 languages.

random plug. new chapter out on KSKM http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42772 woohoo! now to work on c11
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ameri said:
and BSS if you are serious about language, I'd recommend Chinese over Japanese
actually, I never did plan to learn Japanese because of employment. I just wanted to read a book that I really like in pure Japanese. not those translated. If ever I become hooked into a Chinese literature, maybe I'll give it a shot.

BTW Ameri, if you already graduated in ECE, why not just take MBA?
 
Last edited:

アメリ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
it'd take too long. but I might consider it. I plan to take it abroad though.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
damn gundam 00 is awesome!
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Nah! There's just too much competition in my field. Also, it's a tad too late for me to take a board exam and practice my graduated profession. i'm looking forward into IT right now along with practicing languages just like ameri.

And my friend and I just ended up like that. We we're actually agents before but from different companies. I then applied for a HelpDesk ANalyst position for one call center and got in. I enticed him after that. After a year of toiling through stupid employment (contractual with no benefits), I got out of the company then wandered around searching for a different job. I landed once again as a Help Desk. At that moment, my friend also resigned from our previous employer and was about to take an agent position again. I called him up and said: "Tae! Dito ka na lang! Mas peteks, mas malki sahod di ka pa mabubuset sa mga kano!" And that's how we're still together after graduating from college.


I'll have you know, that guy beside me is like a celebrity in our office. He's like always being watched by eyes full of lust from girls and guys-who-feel-like-girls. Too bad he's too hooked into fidelity that he can't even flirt around.

And TM's right. All it takes is a little google. I think if you type my Internet name, you can see me immediately.
re: friend/person beside
the same person or the the former ung katabi mo sa pic and the latter is glenn? post his pics so we can test DoD's reaction...:XD

oh wait, it won't matter coz that person satisfies both (girls and guys-who-feel-like-girls) criteria...:rofl


re: IT
there's still hope....but when I saw the qualifications for the 25K -30K up jobs....
- 5 year related experience
- grad of BS ECE/CS/CoE/IT/MIS
or
- MS in CS/EE, PhD preferred
i think the last one is better....;)

saka pwede rin ata law for ECE grads....specialty mo will be consumer and intellectual property pati na e-commerce, kahit na consultant lang...:thumbs

re: links
remember....google + wordpress/multiply + friendster...:jk
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oh wait, it won't matter coz that person satisfies both (girls and guys-who-feel-like-girls) criteria...
Just wanted to quote this just in case! :nuts

TM said:
there's still hope....but when I saw the qualifications for the 25K -30K up jobs....
Our company hires IT's who didn't get any degrees (so long as you're technically inclined) and pays them 30K and above. Imagine our IT manager is just one year ahead of me but he gets like 70K and up.

hunt said:
damn gundam 00 is awesome!
Damn! Another gundam?!
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oh wait, it won't matter coz that person satisfies both (girls and guys-who-feel-like-girls) criteria...
:nerve....ill be back tomorrow with fillet knife and a skillet in hand to thinly slice then fry everyone here, save kano and haruka....or maybe itll bebetter to serve them raw to this glenn guy?

since BBsama is the deity in this thread and grimory is not posting for the while,excluding them will be out of question
 
Last edited:

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
@bss
hey....otosan you didn't answer the question!....:yelling


and where's the pic? i want to see some fillet courtesy of DoD! :XD
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@TM

This question?
the same person or the the former ung katabi mo sa pic and the latter is glenn? post his pics so we can test DoD's reaction...

I'll have to find a pic of glenn then. And why is it that you're all intereseted in glenn? glenn's not the one on the picture mind you.

I'm off to work! See you later guys.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
im so hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :scry i have no money... payday is tomorrow pa but i only have P50 here... P20 for the transport, P20 for the smokes, P10 for lunch. anyway just passing by guys, been busy doing some stuff lately
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines


im skinning your sole out, TM, that pic actually goes with a title how to fillet a sole. :lmao

why, your sole is totally pale .... :oh
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
that's so fake DooD! That's DEFINITELY FISH!

And why am I still here when I'm supposed to go to work! Later!


yonie said:
im so hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i have no money... payday is tomorrow pa but i only have P50 here... P20 for the transport, P20 for the smokes, P10 for lunch. anyway just passing by guys, been busy doing some stuff lately
Classic! hang in there pare! I've had a situation once where I had only 100 in my pocket and pay day was like 3 days away.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hey guys my net connection's been acting up lately... seems smartbro's receiver malfunctions when it rains, because wala akong makuhang signal... but then again... salamat sa jerk na kapitbahay or whoever... THEY LEFT THEIR WIFI ON! so nakakakonekta ako sa net!

LOLOLOLOL!
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
haha wardriving...errr...couch potato leeching lng pala....:grin
lemme guess....ESSID is.....linksys?

dali torrent ka na ng buong gundam season...:XD

saka sarap nung fish...:loool
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yes, truly unfortunate for my neighbor who owns the computer 2 doors away...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
TM said:
saka sarap nung fish...
And DooD says that's supposed to be your foot TM! :loool

hunt said:
hey guys my net connection's been acting up lately... seems smartbro's receiver malfunctions when it rains, because wala akong makuhang signal... but then again... salamat sa jerk na kapitbahay or whoever... THEY LEFT THEIR WIFI ON! so nakakakonekta ako sa net!
true for all wireless connections. the signal get's dispersed by the rain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top