- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
BAKUMAAAAA~NNNNNNNNNN!!!!
*catches breath*
*runs away*
*catches breath*
*runs away*
Oh, my, my, my, my.....geass is awesome but what's more awesome and got me boiling is the GURREN LAGANN MOVIE THAT'S COMING OUT THIS MONTH OH SHI- and its so awesome the commercial is airing inside geass 22watching that commercial almost made me cry from the sheer excitement~ see guys (especially the queen), you're missing half of your life if you don't watch that BURNING GREATNESS of a series
yeah i've been told that alot too, so i should get out more. >_>you're missing half of your life if you don't watch that BURNING GREATNESS of a series
wow, quite a list you got there... i think youll really have a good life ahead of you...shouldnt let it go to waste....have the making of a successful businessman here, i think@DoD- I started working when I was 16. I took a "break" from college for about 2-4 years (two years part time while studying) to work. Let's see... First I was a cook in a school cafeteria, then a kitchen porter for a three star hotel, then as a function bars assistant (bartender), at the same time a porter (basically a bellboy, doorman, logistics, room service, and errand boy in one), and as a waiter at a four star hotel. I've also taught basic guitar/bass for about 3 months, and I've also taught ESL to Koreans.... and lastly, I've also repaired and modified guitars for others in the past. About 65% of what I earned went to guitars, the rest to cigarettes, alcohol, Magic: The Gathering cards, WoW, computer parts, gasoline, internet bills, 50% of our electricity bills, movie tickets, parking fees, and snacks.




if you're talking about relationship problems, work problems, health problems, family problems, friends and co-worker problems, and personal problems all given to you in a span of one week, then yeah i share your pain my queen. i feel like puking everytime i think about my situationhey guys, be good while I choose to be gone for like, a few days, okay?
I'm at a time in my life where... i'm overthinking, overemotional, and really sad. so yeah.![]()

sige na nga pagbigyan na kita! pero alam mo, masasabi ko lang mahal ko ang babae kapag binigay ko na talaga 120% taguro, kase alam ko hindi ko pa binibigay ang lahat eh, parang 60% lang yata to, gets mo di ba? hahahain short... mahal mo nga.
natuto kang magmahal ng tunay!
w00! hurray for yonie!![]()
Gotta pick a good disposition, and make the right choices to get the "good" ending! 