Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Keanu Reeves' one liners sucks.

Remember Speed? Those were his best one-liners. The bottom pile would be the Matrix trilogy. Everything else is in third. The second goes to his role in Bill and Ted's adventure movies.


Hey l4pb we thought the same thing! waddayaknow.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thats because I mysteriously implanted my thoughts into your head! BWAHAHAHAHA!

I'm out, gotta wake up at 5am
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
okay gudnyt l4pb, WET DREAMS!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
er.. I was being sarcastic. How long have I been out of this forum? -_-;
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
POP QUIZ, HOTSHOT! -_-
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey guys. Not meaning to promote or anything, but the Ask the evil genie game in the FF is awesome. I thought "this game is awesome". And stuff like that.

ahahaha the stress is getting to me. Or is it the lack of geass? :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lack of geass. and there'll never be another geass. T-T
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I honestly dl-ed them right on release, hunt. It's just that... I never sat down and clicked them to actually watch them. Why???

I'm going nuts!!! And still, I don't want to click! For the love of god, someone answer me :scry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Because you fear for the ending. You want a happy ending, but with all the war and hate crap that's been floating around you think it's gonna be shit. Right?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> How come everybody seems to understand the situation better than I?

Even my hair stylist can read me like a book, and he's known me for what, two days cumulatively?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Uh... Because I've been reading Metantei Loki Conan (and almost skipping my classes) for a week? >_>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey hunt, a little more and you'll be a celebrity here at MH. :XD

Conan? Like Detective Conan? You know I dl-ed the manga (about 4G worth) and when I heard about the author not planning to stop it any time soon, I deleted the whole thing?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Lolz for you. I plan to raed it all at Onemanga. I've got 200-250 chapters left, since I jump chapters. ANd being a celebrity is nothing if I'm not well-known. See the other guys? They tend to post in boards other than the International resort. I rarely venture out there. Why?

It's cold, and there are wolves after me!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> you have tons of manga discussions for your needs, supposedly. Then MH has had its purpose utterly defeated. :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
So what do you think I do on the Geass R2 thread, your thread, the pic thread, Xophy's thread and this thread?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I post in other places and not much people bother to reply. Why? Let's face it, a large sum of the MH community is actually made up of leechers, and the few who actually post, don't come online that often.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey guys dont talk about geass out so open alright? i haven't watched it yet, still on stress moments :scry drama na naman nga kami kagabi eh... and man, bb, what happened with your call center job? you quit? radio station? sounds awesome though. how's life?

oh yeah, i forgot bb, YOU'RE BACK!!!! HOLY SHIT SHE'S BACK we're all gonna die naked and violated
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Code Geass was secretly written by Shakespeare....:rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
No TM, Code Geass was secretly written by Hideaki Anno who injected his Evangelion ideas.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
LOL anyways yonie if you decide to watch...prepare tissues and be more depressed....:(

@bb
so ikaw na ba ang bagong chikadora the exploiter? :rofl


heya guys share ko lng, there's a new religion here at school....

IGLESIA NI CHRIS TIU :rofl
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top