Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Now that's morbid TM.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh god... Diego.... Ang pambansang bading... :rofl
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
So what do you think I do on the Geass R2 thread, your thread, the pic thread, Xophy's thread and this thread?
er... spam? hehe kidding. I mean, those are general threads, hunt. I understand why you got out of the Naruto threads (since I also deserted that place for almost a year now *cough*) but there are other specific ones out there.

I dunno, maybe because the shoujo threads need more relevant posts or something, and I get around there much. I steer clear from the shounen ones. I was once active in the bleach community but yeah..

hey guys dont talk about geass out so open alright? i haven't watched it yet, still on stress moments :scry drama na naman nga kami kagabi eh... and man, bb, what happened with your call center job? you quit? radio station? sounds awesome though. how's life?

oh yeah, i forgot bb, YOU'RE BACK!!!! HOLY SHIT SHE'S BACK we're all gonna die naked and violated
yonie. I was about to post yesterday that I didn't see you. I'm still in the call center, dude, and that's why I'm also weighing things, and everybody else.

And right, while listening to coheed and cambria I am in the mood to wreak havoc right now. BURN!! I FUCKING OWN!

Nah, that's just my QLC Battle cry. I loved this other guy's battle cry: He'd stalk destiny, grab him by the balls when his back is turned, and shout "FUCK YOU, I AM IN CONTROL!"

I should open a place like that for business: The House of Anger or something like that. You pay to get a room for yourself, and just scream it off, break things, and tear them apart. I think it's highly therapeutic. :noworry

so ikaw na ba ang bagong chikadora the exploiter? :rofl
er.. no?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well that was pretty okay for an ending i believe. i expected a more tragic ending but meh, it was okay, i just felt sad it's finally over. nothing beats hideaki anno's ending anyway :D

@bb: just continue working there while you still haven't found a job for monetary purposes. and it's good you're working your way out of the company na, don't stay in a call center for god's sake. ako nga nahihiya nalg ako sa supervisor ko kase tinitraining na niya ako mag.newest floorwalker, kase good stats, hindi ko pa nasabi sa kanya na paalis na ako :scry

you know what i did though last night to vent out? i drank a lot in about 30 minutes to get drunk fast, smoked around 20 straight sticks, then i walked out of the bar, went walking in a deserted bacolod for about a mile, then went back. and nothing of value was lost. or solved. fuck.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
re:Call Centre- Beware not to get in too deep though. Lots of people have found themselves working in them too long that they're already scared of leaving for new ground.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
paperboy said:
re:Call Centre- Beware not to get in too deep though. Lots of people have found themselves working in them too long that they're already scared of leaving for new ground.
True! true! especially with the additional wage through night diff.

yonie said:
you know what i did though last night to vent out? i drank a lot in about 30 minutes to get drunk fast, smoked around 20 straight sticks, then i walked out of the bar, went walking in a deserted bacolod for about a mile, then went back. and nothing of value was lost. or solved. fuck.
This one I'd like to do. but considering my dire financial status, I can only drink probably 1 bottle from the local sari sari store and smoke about 2 sticks to last me the whole pay period. And it was just payday yesterday. sigh~
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Want to get drunk fast? Get a bottle of gin bulag...it's shit, but it'll get you drunk in no time!!


Just got the new Journey album: Revelations, with Arnel Pineda! Tangina ang galing! THe first CD is the new album, and the second one is made up of classic Journey songs, but with Arnel on vocals. Medyo sablay lang nga siya sa accent niya minsan, pero ayos parin! :yelling
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
l4pb said:
Want to get drunk fast? Get a bottle of gin bulag...it's shit, but it'll get you drunk in no time!!
i don't want to get drunk. I want to walk fields like that.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
darn this is one of the happiest moments of my life. i'm now a proud owner of an acer aspire 4530 puma edition. AMD turion x64 2.0 GHz, 1 gb mem, nvidia 9100m 256, 120 gb hdd. nice.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Grats! Now overclock that bizz-nat!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well too bad i wouldn't. i'm happy i can play my emulators though. and i forgot to buy some LAN cables so i can't transfer files larger than 1 Gb. which includes all my PC games, movies, anime series, mp3s, doujins, h-mangas.... which amounts to only 60 gb.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@hunt: wuh, 64 bit? that's awesome man. btw cant transfer files? use the other serial cable, shit's faster than LAN

@bakashi and l4pb: it's october 1 here, opening of masskara. so many people, and what i did before i went to the plaza, drank a lot of beer in a short amount of time. then i went wandering around bacolod drunk while fighting with my girl on the cell. it made me more pissed that we're fighting that i was texting everybody where to get weed. and i was so desperate to get weed that god knows where i've been... only thing i remember i got calm at the parking lot of sm, smoking cigs until night... man, i really. really hate beer. i want vodka, tequila so bad i can't wait for payday
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@hunt: wuh, 64 bit? that's awesome man. btw cant transfer files? use the other serial cable, shit's faster than LAN

@bakashi and l4pb: it's october 1 here, opening of masskara. so many people, and what i did before i went to the plaza, drank a lot of beer in a short amount of time. then i went wandering around bacolod drunk while fighting with my girl on the cell. it made me more pissed that we're fighting that i was texting everybody where to get weed. and i was so desperate to get weed that god knows where i've been... only thing i remember i got calm at the parking lot of sm, smoking cigs until night... man, i really. really hate beer. i want vodka, tequila so bad i can't wait for payday
prob is, serial cable's much, much more costly than LAN cable. Oh, and It's October 2 here. Right smack in Oktoberfest.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
huh? why? just use the one the CD drive uses, that would do. most computers have extra SCSIs on it, and you have 64 bit

man you guys should really go to bacolod. we've set plans for a month-long fucking party and we're not gonna stop until the closing. but gotta wait for payday first :sweat i think GMA was here earlier, i dunno, gotta watch for out for the bands too
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@bb: just continue working there while you still haven't found a job for monetary purposes. and it's good you're working your way out of the company na, don't stay in a call center for god's sake. ako nga nahihiya nalg ako sa supervisor ko kase tinitraining na niya ako mag.newest floorwalker, kase good stats, hindi ko pa nasabi sa kanya na paalis na ako :scry
well in the first place, that's why I was so brave to go with this job was because it was contractual. We were informed at the first interview that it would be no longer than 6 months, max. I got a 5 month contract only.

But yeah, they said the agents with good stats, by TL's recos, will be absorbed by the company.

Dude, our account's such a no-brainer. In two weeks, I'm no. 1 agent in the team. WTF. That's why I concluded, I can't even use my brain like the normal, it's driving me nuts. And I can't find any people to talk to who may give color to my life. -_- I need to get out more, and meet cool people. Dammit.


This one I'd like to do. but considering my dire financial status, I can only drink probably 1 bottle from the local sari sari store and smoke about 2 sticks to last me the whole pay period. And it was just payday yesterday. sigh~
QFT. It's so annoying to be depressed and bored, but you don't have money to even buy a change of scenery, i.e. tambay some place else but home. Sucks big time.

Want to get drunk fast? Get a bottle of gin bulag...it's shit, but it'll get you drunk in no time!!
Agreed. And it is effing shit.

Just got the new Journey album: Revelations, with Arnel Pineda! Tangina ang galing! THe first CD is the new album, and the second one is made up of classic Journey songs, but with Arnel on vocals. Medyo sablay lang nga siya sa accent niya minsan, pero ayos parin! :yelling
Idol ko din si Arnel Pineda :wtf although mas fan ako kay charice. Man, Charice owns. She has the world wrapped around her little pinky now.

Grats! Now overclock that bizz-nat!
Lovely.. that sounds really bad-ass, hunt. Bugbogin (did I spell that right? :blink) mo yung proc, just to see how it goes. hehe. Like load all these big adobe programs at once and render 3D with v-ray shit. hehehe. It might cough up blood, but just do it once, coz it sounds fun. ^^



@yonie,
what's in bacolod? piesta ba or something?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
huh? why? just use the one the CD drive uses, that would do. most computers have extra SCSIs on it, and you have 64 bit

man you guys should really go to bacolod. we've set plans for a month-long fucking party and we're not gonna stop until the closing. but gotta wait for payday first :sweat i think GMA was here earlier, i dunno, gotta watch for out for the bands too
I don't have a cable.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
sorry for the randomness but let me announce my current interest...


at times i may not sound so girly to you but here, im indulging in a shoujo thing right now..

 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
another one to join the flock of J-Dorama lovers. welcome DoD. :confetti

if you need more, we got tons to recommend right BB?


october 1-18


MASSSSSKARA!

Nice festival! Wish we have those around our area. It's one of those things that we can be proud of to the world.

well in the first place, that's why I was so brave to go with this job was because it was contractual. We were informed at the first interview that it would be no longer than 6 months, max. I got a 5 month contract only.

But yeah, they said the agents with good stats, by TL's recos, will be absorbed by the company.

Dude, our account's such a no-brainer. In two weeks, I'm no. 1 agent in the team. WTF. That's why I concluded, I can't even use my brain like the normal, it's driving me nuts. And I can't find any people to talk to who may give color to my life. -_- I need to get out more, and meet cool people. Dammit.
Better to quit now BB. You'd think "where'd my 5 months go" after getting out of there and finding a new job.


QFT. It's so annoying to be depressed and bored, but you don't have money to even buy a change of scenery, i.e. tambay some place else but home. Sucks big time.
Really. my life's full of stress. mostly financial and colleagues.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top