<-- ngayon lang nagets ang kano. doi
and I just turned 22 BBS
1. Favorite manga : It hurts to admit pero, Parakiss by Ai Yazawa. I'm not gay though.
2. manga you're currently into : Translating KSKM. following: ORAGE, Addicted to Curry, IRYUU
3. school/job : School big blue eagle, as for my job: I part time a lot. tutoring takes up most of it.

asa katipunan ka lang ba?
And I love Ai Yazawa. But I love NANA better than Parakiss though.

what's KSKM?
Hi guys. I'm Haruka. This is my first time to post here. I usually visit One Piece and Shounen sections. I also write One Piece and Hunter X Hunter reviews.
It seems that I miss a lot of good stuff here huh T_T. But it's really nice to find fellow Filipinos who adore anime and manga as much as I do.
Nice to meet you all. ^__^
nice to meetcha. Ahem, I should do my usual *thing* to newbies like you but I think I won't be here to witness the tears of joy as you cling to my robe when I come right in time to save you from these hybrids...
kyaaa, so cool!!!! *0*

lets celebrate! bring out the beer for the rest,
im having my milk
from? Panda tits?
bakit? is it so hard being a global mod?
i guess, hehe. More responsibilities and expectations, of course.
ahh dyan tau magkakasundo kano...
looks like he is now the closest person for an EB. wahat course? kasama k b sa tux team or alodia's team? hehe...
I thought alodia was part of the tux team before? no?
hi hi haruka, pics or you don't exist! nah just kidding, ingat ka lang dito... uh uhrm *obligatory character introductions* = l4pb (kalbong manyak), TM (professor manyak), bakashi (tatay na manyak), hunter (stalker manyak), doods (manyak, kaliwa-kanan), baboysai (manyak sa mga manyak)
now, analyzing that "manyak sa mga manyak", are you trying to say I harass you guys? Preposterous! As if I could do such a thing! I, goddess, protector of the weak and defender of the innocent?? Nevahr!
All who think otherwise, TUWAD!
quick, hide, behind my back!!! im going to protect you from these thread's rabid girls!!!
apart from haruka and myself, there are no other girls here atm. And I'm not rabid, therefore, that post was null and void.
