- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
can any other site beat what CR used to be?
hayz. Yeah, thanks for reminding me to continue with Gintama. But mangaz before animez, as I say. But daym, CR was the best place to watch gintama, especially because I didn't want to dl such a large volume of sporadic eps, hee.
hayz. Yeah, thanks for reminding me to continue with Gintama. But mangaz before animez, as I say. But daym, CR was the best place to watch gintama, especially because I didn't want to dl such a large volume of sporadic eps, hee.
.....that's sir T-BDSM for you with what's been hapening around lately....
....

hey you're blue! since when?
i love the story and characters so much, and really, this series will go down as probably my favorite shounen-romance