Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
croissant said:
I'm more into alternative btw.. I grew up with eraserheads.
*high five*

paperboy said:
Mas gago ang mayayaman, trust me... They all feel like they can buy you off with their daddies money.
hunt said:
true. i've got so many asshole schoolmates who went to la salle and ateneo in high school... and they believe money is the greatest love of all.
mas gago ang mayayaman kesa mga nasa public? hindi ba middle class ang mas gago? kase street smart sila?

And buying us off with their Daddy's money? They haven't heard of extortion yet.

DooD said:
am i included in that 'other guys' crowd?i play a little guitar too
By all means please be included with the other GUYS


BTW DooD, how's work? you just said you're working 10 hours straight right?
 
Last edited:

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
mali, Bss, walang gago kung hindi sila magpakagago.

and who should extort and be extorted?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
mas gago ang mayayaman kesa mga nasa public? hindi ba middle class ang mas gago? kase street smart sila?

And buying us off with their Daddy's money? They haven't heard of extortion yet.
you need to have more diversified company, bss.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah, i usually reached home around 8:30 pm after a bit of windowshopping and travel<that takes about an hour>. thank God my coworkers are starting to close some gap, but they dont match the ease i have whenever im attending this thread...i feel so in the dumps being unable to catch up on you guys, :wtf

how about ya, Bss? howr ya doing?

you too hunt. i envy you for having a laptop already, hanap ka lang ng may wifi na establishment ok ka na. :(
 
Last edited:

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
ohh...maaga pala ang raws, di ko 'to mapapalampas...:D


P500 is all you need TM. P500. you can get a nice "deal" with that. trust me :jk
take a video of it TM, we'd like to see your "performance". :jk
well, i'm pretty sure there are a lot of clips entitled "cebu scandal" so finding one with me will be hard....:jk

AND WHATS WITH THE PROLIFERATION OF :jk ! :yelling



im a teacher in a highschool and im starting to notice that most of the students (well, mostly male students) have a interest in hip hop...I'm more into alternative btw.. I grew up with eraserheads.
sino bang hinde? ay yun palang mga totoy pa nung time na 'yon...:eek

erm, i am teaching highschool kidz.. im just glad im not in a public school... mas lalong gaog un mga un..
san?

true. i've got so many asshole schoolmates who went to la salle and ateneo in high school... and they believe money is the greatest love of all.
imagine how does it feel actually handling them....;) well in fairness those in science courses are nice folks. i'm being extra patient with the "elite" ones which are my first...:notrust


hey ANYONE *especially yonie* can get me a decent pdf editor? one that doesn't leave watermarks, is free and is not named adobe acrobat? I might start turning the toradora translations into e-novels...
meron ata sa linux....:xp
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
wifi'd establishment = school.

'nuff said.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BSS- I'm not as open minded when it comes to music. I actually hate rap, techno, trance, house, r&b, and other things that pass off as "music" nowadays... I also have a deep loathing for emo, glam rock's retarded inbred cousin, twice removed. I basically don't listen to new music and only listen to what I already have (I've got most of the stuff I need)

Tama, gago din ang middle class... ah basta lahat gago, pero para saakin ang pinaka nakakabanas ang mga mayayaman na di alam ang totoong value ng pera.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
dapat talaga malagay sa total anarchy ang bansa natin ng mga 4-5 taon para ma-abolish na class system at elitist system...

gusto ko ring makakita ng ruins eh. :P
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but panda-kuu + dave = yoniekai/2 = just as bully = :lmao
gawd, this is so horrible, i didnt realized i scattered my brains.. lol, if persons and personality are representated in numbers

1 + 1 = 1 /2 = 1 = :rofl
panda-kuu dave moffatt yonie just as bully???

lol. should have been [1+1]/2 =1. lol
 

Akamaru-bozu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I thought we should celebrate symbols of male stupidity athleticism once in a while.. :oh
<hr noshade size="1">


most of the time. Since we have more than a thousand languages in our own little country anyway, might as well use something universal. -_-;
^ ^ I feel silly, because I'm just now realizing that Pinoy wasn't a person on the boards who made a thread for people to hang out and chat in. ^ ^ so if I shouldn't be posting here, please let me know.

I just wanted to meet people and make friends quickly :p

And on that topic how is everyone?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hunt said:
you need to have more diversified company, bss.
no need since I can pretty much carry myself with whomever I'm with.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@BSS- I'm not as open minded when it comes to music. I actually hate rap, techno, trance, house, r&b, and other things that pass off as "music" nowadays... I also have a deep loathing for emo, glam rock's retarded inbred cousin, twice removed. I basically don't listen to new music and only listen to what I already have (I've got most of the stuff I need)

Tama, gago din ang middle class... ah basta lahat gago, pero para saakin ang pinaka nakakabanas ang mga mayayaman na di alam ang totoong value ng pera.
lol. eto naman siya...so very wary of money..bakit ano ba value ng money???

^ ^ I feel silly, because I'm just now realizing that Pinoy wasn't a person on the boards who made a thread for people to hang out and chat in. ^ ^ so if I shouldn't be posting here, please let me know.

I just wanted to meet people and make friends quickly :p

And on that topic how is everyone?
LOL. welcome back akamaru-bozu...

here are some question for you...be still and answer concisely

/holds the dreaded whipping cord ready under the interrogation lamp... :kukuku

1. how did you come up with your username?
2. how did you stumble upon the Pinoy thread?
3. what are your favourite manga titles?
4. what do you think of pinoys?
and 5. what is your gender? lol
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol. eto naman siya...so very wary of money..bakit ano ba value ng money???
easy on him doods. he's a conservative when it comes to spending. on that note, so am i... never bought anything if the old one is still functional (timing lang pagbili ng laptop, nasira na pc ko.)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey ANYONE *especially yonie* can get me a decent pdf editor? one that doesn't leave watermarks, is free and is not named adobe acrobat? I might start turning the toradora translations into e-novels...
dang, just in time, i was just planning on uploading them, i was bored last night so i made 3 vols into pdf. btw hunt, i quit acrobat 2 years ago. download this, foxit reader, 3mb in size, very fast, can do what adobe can do (and i mean almost everything), and opens at the last page that you read. awesome software, and its free.

i just read foxit's site, wow they've grown, 50 million users? tsk tsk
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ooohh nice. the same one i downloaded 4 hours ago. how about a pdf to word converter?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
pdf to word? never used one, but i think there's an online converter somewhere there? i'm not sure, and those programs are not really accurate, they can mess up the pdfs when converted to .doc. maybe you need a .doc to pdf printer? try cutepdf, that's what i use, good software, install ghostscript first
 

croissant

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well, I'm pretty open minded with music. On my "may toyo" days i'd play on my winamp player "Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before" here at school while the students are doing the computer lab. They'd scream...

"Ano ba yan, sir???!! Putang-inang and panget eh!!! PALTAN MO YAN!"

And i'd sitting still in my desk smirking cruelly... singing along, haha. Worst Duet i've heard though, lolz
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Try Les Grossman's line in Tropic Thunder.

"The universe is speaking to us! We must listen." *turns on sound system*
(play Low by Flo Rida)

btw san ka nga pla nagtuturo?
 

croissant

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
In a private highschool in laguna. The pay is freakin low, but its kinda fun and annoying at the same time. Well, im guessing any type of work will be annoying. Is there any work out there where you will be paid even when you are going easy and having fun???

Well, Low is now oldschool here. The songs that they mostly request for me to play is "Thunder - Boys like Girls", "Tonight - FM Static", "Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade".... Rap songs like Gagong Rapper and Mike Kosa, then Songs that the girls like "7 things - Miley Cyrus", "Jonas gays" and highschool musicals.... ugh.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top